Chapter 4

Lance pov...

"Lance do you not hear me talking to you?" My mother said as we sat in this boring ass meeting. Still trying to force me to run this damn business when I've told her a million times to give it to Jake my younger brother.

"Yes mother I heard you for the tenth time." I didnt hear her because my focus was on Massiah. I never seen something so gorgeous, and what really turned me on was when I noticed she was matching me. She was paying this meeting no mind as she doodled in her note pad.

"Lance its time you take on the business. We've gone over this too many times."

"Ma give it to Jake. I dont want it I've been in this building long enough he's twenty five the perfect age to run it." I said eyeing Jake. Jake was my younger brother my only brother who my mother did not favor. Jake was a great business man and would be perfect for the job, but her stubborn ass cant see that! Which was really starting to irritate the hell out of me.

"No...No that will not happen at all Jake is not suitable for this job."

"I'm sitting right here! And how do you know what I'm capable of when you never give me a damn shot!"

Jake semi yelled causing Massiah to look up. Something I've been trying to do for the longest. I bit the inside of my cheek as I watched her push her loose hair behind her ear. She was also wearing my favorite color blue.

"Jake watch your mouth. Lance.is taking over and thats final!"

I watched as my mother got up and stormed out as usual. Leaving Massiah, Jake and myself alone.

"I swear she kills me with that shit! This is the reason I dont come around. Dad should of put his foot down along time ago. How the fuck do you deal with her!?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"Lance you a grown ass man and she still treats you like you're ten! Picking out ya clothes to picking out your damn no good of a damn wife."

"Jake chill! My wife doesn't has anything to do with this."

"Yea this or you. When was the last time you saw her? Exactly unless its time for a damn shopping spree." Jake was starting to piss me off because this was some shit Massiah did not need to hear!

"Jake I said chill the fuck out!"

"Whatever niggah call me when you grow some fucking balls."

"Don't let them upset you. Both of them are just angry right now and since you're the middle man they're taking it out on you."

"What the fuck you know!? You only been around for 16 fucking hours! Learn how to Mind your own damn business and let me handle mine!"

Massiah POV...

I watched as he packed up and left me standing there. All I was trying to do was help and he go off on me. Fuck him ,this job and whatever the hell he got going on.

I packed up my belongings and headed to the car garage. I refuse to let anyone disrespect me.

°
°
°
°

It had been two days since I haven't showed up to work and I could give two fucks about being fired. One thing my brother taught me was to stand for something or fall for anything.