Chapter 24

"Lance my feet hurts so bad. Baby I might need to call my doctor." Massiah said as she sat on the couch. It had been two months since she found out the truth about her brother, and she haven't spoken to him since she slapped him.

Both Remy and Ava tried to talk her into conversing with him well mainly Ava because Remy was upset herself, but she knew why he had done it. Massiah didn't care though she didn't want David nor Josh name mentioned in their new home. If David tried to contact her she switched her number and in the last three weeks she changed numbers five times.

Everyone told her she was being childish and stubborn, but no one knew the pain that was caused. She didn't care though because she stuck to her word.

"You called him yesterday baby and didn't he tell you that 9x out of ten they would get swollen as you become further into you pregnancy. You have about two weeks left, You're just nervous calm down. I'll rub them for awhile then run you a bath water." Lance told her as he leaned in and gave her a kiss.

" I'm just so ready to have her. I need me a friend."

"You have friends and if you wasn't being so stuck up and mean they'll be here with you." Massiah rolled her eyes as she ate her banana. She knew Lance was right but she didn't want to converse with them if David was going to be the topic.

"They need to respect my wishes. Just leave the situation alone. It's not that damn hard. I mind my business and so should they!"

"I hope this attitude shit passes over once this baby is born! Your hormones are through the damn roof! Your attitude is crazy. They're just trying to help."

"No the fuxk they ain't because if they were they won't even bring it up."

"You wanna go out for dinner or stay inside?" Lance asked rubbing her feet.

"Lance I look like a damn over sized whale and my feet are huge. You know I'm not going anywhere."

"Good because I invited everyone over for dinner."

"What?!"

"Ava ,Remy and their dates are joining us for dinner."

"That's fine as long as David isn't mentioned I'm fine." Massiah said getting off the couch and struggling up the stairs.

Lance shook his head he was so ready for this baby to arrive so her attitude can go back to normal. He hated this side of her because she was always grumpy and the way she treated her friends was terrible.

*
*
*
*

"Lance everyday I come here this house seems to amaze me. Its so elegant and unique, but yet edgy." Ava said as they sat at the dinner table.

"Yea that's why I love it. Massiah picked out the colors for every room in the house."

"You did well because all the colors go well together!"

"Thanks Ava!, so how's everything going Kate. You seem to don't really say much at all, but you seem like you have a lot on your mind? Care to speak we're all family here." Massiah said as she watched Kate body language. It was a tab bit off, Massiah knew Kate was holding something back. She had no problem with her, but she never trusted anyone who couldn't speak their mind.

"Massiah don't" Lance whispered.

"What baby. I have no attitude nor did I say anything wrong. I know I'm not the only one that can clearly see she has something to say. What is it?" Massiah placed down her fork.