chapter 15

Warning this chapter might be a little hot for some! So if you are in a public place I'll advise you to wait until you are alone.

Massiah looked at her text again making sure she was at the right condo. She knocked three times as she waited for Lance to open the door. She played with her nails as she watched the door nob turn.

"I didn't want to make you feel like Pincho did." Massiah said as she pushed her hair behind her ear. She smiled as he laughed.

"You must spoke with Ava?" He said as he invited her in.

"Yea earlier today. Look I'm sorry but I just needed my space. I'm going through so much right now and..."

Lance grabbed Massiah pulling her into him as he smashed his lips onto hers. Putting both hands on side of her face he deepened the kiss than pulled back.

"I know Remy told me everything." Lance informed her. Him and Remy had a long talk about Massiah and about her brothers death and how it affected her.

"So I don't have to go over anything with you?" Massiah asked.

"Not if you don't want to."

"I kinda don't."

"Then you don't have to." Lance said leading her to the living room.

"Sooo you and Ava are finally free?"

"Yea after talking with her, we figured its the best thing to do."

"Have you told your mom?" Massiah asked as she accepted the bottle of water from him.

"Naw not yet. She's out of town so I ain't worried about her."

"When do she come back?"

"Shes on a business trip so she won't be back in another two months." Lance said taking a seat next to her.

"Your place is lavishing."

"Thanks I think its good enough until my home gets done."

"How long will that take?"

"Less then a year. Its something I been working on way before I met you."

"Oh okay."

"So how you been. You had me worried after that night. Than you wasn't answering your phone nor door."

"I'm good, I mean still a little ehhh but I'll survive."

"Massiah you know I'm here for you and I'll be there every step of the way if you need me." Lance said referring to her brothers case reopening.

Massiah placed her head into her hands for a second before speaking.

"Lance I don't want to go through this again. Why can't they respect that and let it be." Massiah asked crying. Lance go up and pulled her into his arms.

"Massiah just let them do their job. I know they didn't do it a year ago, but God do things for a reason. I'm here for you so you won't be in this alone."

"Lance I miss him so much. Why did I send him to the store that night?! I should of got up and went myself. He'll still be here."

"Massiah cut that shit out! You know this was not your fault! When God sign that paper for us to go home then we have to go home! Nobody can't stop that. Your brother know you loved him and you wouldn't do anything to hurt him. Stop thinking this is your fault because you're going to make yourself sick. Things happen for a reason and we have to accept that."

" I don't want to be alone tonight." Massiah looked up at him. Lance took his thumbs and washed her tears.

"You don't have to be." Massiah kissed his lips before pulling away and saying thank you. Lance grabbed her hand and led her up the small case of spiral stairs.

"I missed you so much not a day went by without me thinking of you."
"I missed you too." Massiah bit her bottom lip as she stood between his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed kissing along her stomach.

Lance unbuttoned her shorts pulling them down making them fall to her feet. She moaned as she felt his index finger trace along her thong. He smiled as he glanced up at her. Her teeth was attacking her bottom lip as her head fell backwards.

"Step out of your shorts." He whispered. He watched as her eyes remained close as she did what she was told.

Lance pulled her closer to him... so close that her pussy lips were touching his lips. He rubbed his lips against her sensitive ones he watched as her body jerked. Letting him know she was weak for his touch. He took his nose and ran it across her slit. Massiah let out an innocent moan which caused his man hood to stand. He took his tongue and spread her lips. Licking her pussy through the thin fabric sent Massiah to another world. He enjoyed the feeling he was bring to her so he sucked her lips through the frabic until white cream was seeking through.

Massiah caught her breath as she watched him remove his clothes. Her insides tingled as she saw his dick standing to attention. She looked at him and he smiled at her letting her know it was okay to do whatever she wanted.

Massiah placed her hair into a ponytail as she got on her knees. She placed both hands on his thighs softly scratching them as she carefully placed him inside her mouth. Lance let out a groan as her lips wrapped softly around his stiff member. Massiah took him deeper into her mouth as she felt his body tense up. She was giving him the best oral sex he ever received. She made sure Lance knew she really appreciated him. He looked down at her only to see her head going up and down. He placed his hand on her head gripping her hair as he felt himself ready to release.

Lance grabbed Massiah and placed her on top of him sending her into giggles.

"You know that shit was mind blowing." Lance said smiling at her. Massiah said nothing as she leaned down and kissed him.

"Show me this love is real." Massiah whispered into his ear. Lance lifted her up placing himself inside her. Massiah moaned as she sat all the way on him. She could feel him deep inside her.

"I'm going to let you show me how real it is." Lance said as he placed both his hands on her hips. Massiah bit her lip then licked it as she stared into his eyes as she slowly moved her hips. He helped guide her as he moved his hips with her. Gripping her hips tighter he pushed himself deeper inside her making Massiah move faster.

"Shiiiit" Lance groaned as Massiah dug her nails into his chest. He studied her face and the sounds of her voice. He knew she was about to release. He continued to grip her hips making himself go all the way in. Massiah bend down as she roughly kissed him as she released a loud moan inside his mouth as her liquids flowed down his stiff dick onto the sheets.

Lance flipped her on her back never taking himself out of her. Massiah wrapped her legs around him.

"Punish me please." She whispered.

Lance made sure he gave her what she wanted. He satisfied her every need causing her juices to flow none stop.

Massiah arched her back allowing her moans to fill his condo as Lance gave her the best loving she ever received.

"You're a blessing girl!" Lance said as his seeds shot into her. Massiah kissed his ear as she felt chills run through her body.

"I love you Lance."

==========================

I really hope this chapter was very satisfying!!!!

#ExoticLuv❤❤❤