chapter 21

She had just got settled in to her massive suit. Lance wouldn't allow her to stay at no hotel unless it was a five star hotel. Massiah kicked her shoes off and sat on the bed.

"Hey Ava" she said answering her phone.

"Hey girly how's everything going?"

"It's going good actually. How's everything with you?"

"Things couldn't be better. I just came in from with Kate. We decided to do a dinner and a movie."

"Ava I just wanted to say I'm so happy for you. You deserve nothing but the best. I really hope she's the one. You really deserve it."

"Aww thanks I appreciate it. And don't think for a moment that I'm upset with you about anything because both you and Lance are made for each other. I'm so happyfor myself and you guys."

Massiah felt a sigh of relief because that was something she needed to hear. Hanging up with Ava, she sat her phone on the bed and undressed. Rubbing her stomach, She began to smile as she heard the tone of her phone. She knew it was that special someone.

"Heyyy baby! Gawd I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. I should be there in the next three hours or so. I can't wait to see you." Lance said on the other end of the phone.

"Baby I told you, you didn't have to come. I'm a grown woman you know." Massiah said as she walked inside the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"I know that. And I'm also a grown asx man. You know there's no way I was going to let you go alone. The only reason I'm not there now is because of that meeting, but don't worry daddy's on his way." Lance laughed knowing Massiah was about to go off. He knew she hated that daddy shxt.

"Eww shut the fxck up with that! Lance you know I hate that shxt."

"I know ."

"Well baby I have to meet Josh in 30mins so I have to go. I love you see you when you get here." Massiah said as she hung up the phone. She placed her phone down and stepped inside the shower.

*
*
*
*
*

Pulling up to the place that hold so many memories. Massiah took in a deep breath before getting out. She noticed that Josh car was parked outside so she made her way inside.

Twisting the nob and stepping inside. Massiah began to get emotional. This was the house that set her free. This was the warm place that kept her from foster home to foster home. This was the home that her brother purchased from him and herself.

"Keep it together Siah" she whispered to herself as she closed the door.

"Siah is that you?!" Josh yelled from the kitchen table.

"Yea!" Looking around the place she made her way to the kitchen. Everything was the same from the night of her brothers murder.

"On time huh?" Josh asked going through some boxes.

"Shut up!"

"I started boxing shxt already but I ain't touch shxt in your room or his. I figured you wanted to handle that."

"Thanks well you know where I'll be." Grabbing a few empty boxes she made her way to her room.

Her bed was still unmade, and the pajamas she had on that night was still on the floor. Massiah took a seat on her bed taking in all the memories she lefted behind. She packed up all her things that she knew her daughter would enjoy playing with like all the Barbie's that David purchased for her when she was little. They where still in the box in perfect condition. She packed up all her pictures and other memorable items before she made her way to Davids room.

Taking another deep breath she opened his door. His room was in perfect peace. She shook her head and chuckeld as she looked at all the naked posters of girls on his wall. Sitting on his bed she noticed the picture her and David took the night of her 21st birthday. They both were holding up big bottles of Remy.

"Omg Josh you remember this night?" She asked as she heard him walk in.

"Yea that's, that night you got fuxked up and David and I had to carry yo asx to the car. And you threw up every damn where."

"Ughh those were the good times. Josh I swear I miss him so much. It kills me to not be able to call him or see him."

"Ma can I tell you something?" Josh said as he sat next to her.

"Yea."

"Massiah you have to promise you'll stay and hear me out. No getting up and leaving."

"Josh what is it! I promise !"

"Okay you remember how your brother And I use to come home late?"

"Yes"

"We were pushing drugs big drugs. This is how he got this house."

Massiah stared at him wondering where he was going with is.

"David and I started getting big. So we had to mess with some big people. Dangerous people, a week before that happened with David we ended up doing a drug deal that went south. "

"Josh what are you trying to tell me!?"

"That dude that we just went to trail for I killed his son that night."

"Josh please josh just stop. Please I don't want to hear anymore." Massiah said as she got up to leave but Josh grabbed her.

" No hear me out you promised!" Josh said pulling her back onto the bed.

"I know its fucked up and I know you not going understand but the shxt had to happen or you, me and Remy would of been dead. That baby wouldn't be there." He said pointing at her stomach.

Massiah snatched away.

"Excuse me!?"

"What happened two years ago had to happen! Or there wouldn't be no US!"

"NO US? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU'RE HIS BEST FUCKING FRIEND AND YOU TELLING ME HE DESERVED TO DIE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Massiah was breathing really heavy and Josh knew she was upset.

"Siah calm down."

"FUCK YOU! MY BROTHER MY ONLY FUCKING BLOOD IS DEAD BECAUSE OF SOME SHIT YOU DID!"

"Siah David ain't dead.".....

=========================

Vote y'all asx off! For next chapter!

#Exoticluv❤