7. You!?

Happy Reading!
----------------------------------------------------------

Rhea's POV:

When I accepted this marriage it was Tuesday. And today it is Saturday. Time flew by very fast than it was supposed. Today I had just one surgery which was pre-scheduled, after that surgery I would be heading home to get ready for dinner. Before that Alina suggested maybe we should hang out for a little chat.

In these five days whenever my friends were with me, they didn't leave a chance to irritate me by teasing me. And I would shut them up with a glare.

They were so happy about me getting married as they get to do shopping.

They both are shopping freaks unlike me.

Alina was still free since she came here. So most of the days she would come to the hospital to be with Niki and me. And narrate stories about her previous working company.

It was 6 in the evening. Niki and I wrapped up our work and headed with Alina who came to pick us.

We 3 were on each of our bikes. Niki and I were following Alina because she said she found an amazing place to hang out.

Parking our bikes we entered a restaurant. The restaurant is newly inaugurated I guess. It was having a warm feeling. And the decoration was unique.

It was a beautiful cafe.

I was having a severe headache since Niki mentioned today's dinner. That's when this pounding headache began.

Throwing my bag to the chair beside me I sat in the other one and immediately rested my head on the table.

"Hey! I was about to sit." Niki spoke standing beside the chair.

"Sit in the opposite one." I snapped my voice muffled.

I don't know what will happen today.

I hope some miracle happens and this marriage gets cancelled.

I heard Alina and Niki placing orders. She tapped my hand.

"Coffee." I mumbled.

"What happened?" Alina questioned me as she shook me.

"Dinner night." I groaned looking up clutching my hair.

You are exaggerating.

I know.

"You are Exaggerating Ree." Alina deadpanned leaning back on her chair.

"Yeah. It's just dinner. It's not like they are getting you and Aarav married tomorrow." Niki said trying to put some full stop to my overthinking brain.

But that didn't help. Already my brain had gone on an overdrive overthinking scenarios.

"But-" I was shut up by Alina's glare.

I know maybe I am overdoing it. But I can't help it.

"Your coffee." The waitress said sliding the coffee towards me.

"Thank you." I said smiling at her and she went back returning a smile to me.

Taking the cup I sipped slowly not to burn my tongue as it was hot. Niki and Alina were discussing Alina's job. While I tuned out of the conversation and stared absentmindedly at the surrounding.

I was gazing outside the window when all of a sudden a paper hit me in my hand and startled I spilt the coffee on my shirt.

"Shit." Placing back the cup. I lifted the shirt off my skin as the coffee was still hot and I blew to make the little burning sensation vanish.