Bonus Chapter - 2

Dhruv's POV

"Hurry up man!" Ansh hisses into my ears as I jiggle with the key bunch trying to find the right one.

"I am trying to find the right one here," I whisper as I take a close look at them.

I can't see shit. Everything is dark. The hallway is dark and has barely any light except for the light beside the elevators which doesn't illuminate enough light to reach this part of the hallway of Aarav's penthouse.

"Fuck the hurry up, Dhruv!" Ansh snarled into my ear, slapping my back and almost pushing me into the door.

I elbow him on his stomach and he lets out a loud wince muttering a curse again, "I can't see shit here. Patience idiot." I mutter as I focus back on finding the right key.

It was stupid of me to add Aarav's penthouse key to my key bunch which already has a dozen keys in it.

I relieved sigh left my lips, "Found it!" I say raising the key behind me so that Ansh can see it before opening the door, "Fucking finally!" Ansh says picking up a backup from the floor.

When we hear the click that indicates the door is unlocked we slowly tip-toe into the hallway trying to be as stealthy as possible.

Let's say spy-level stealth. Or a Black Widow-level stealth mode.

But we are amateurs in that department so we caused chaos. A disaster to our plan.

A vase, to be precise a vase that Aarav had got from Japan fell and broke into a million passes on the floor while me and I were trying to make it into the Living room without making any sound in case Rhea was in there.

Who did it you may ask, but shockingly it was Ansh instead of me this time.

"Fucking hell Ansh! Where are your eyes?" I whisper yell into what I think is Ansh's ears in this dark room as we crouch down behind the living room couch hiding ourselves.

"Well, like you, I also can't see shit here too. It was a mistake." He says exasperated as he tries to cover the crime scene, trying to gather all the vase pieces in vain.

"Just leave it now." I hiss as I pull his hand back before he cuts himself with it. "Aarav is going to kill you." I remark as I dust my hands, "Us." Ansh comments. I squint my eyes in the dark to see his face. But it does nothing. 

I am damn sure he is smirking right now.

"Of course." I scoff and turn away so that I can see whether Rhea is coming down now that we have created chaos. But she doesn't to my surprise. The penthouse is as silent as a haunted house.

"Is she sleeping?" I ask out loud keeping my voice down as I try to look in the direction of the stairs. There is no one there which means she might be still in her room probably sleeping. "Maybe," Ansh says getting up. I look back at him as he shows his smartwatch which displays 12:17 AM.

We go around the couch tip-toeing, "Masks." I held my hand out to Ansh, a few seconds later he passed it to me and I immediately pulled it on my face. "Are you sure she will startled seeing us?" Ansh asks in an unsure tone.

Aarav is being disappeared for the 3rd day today. We don't know where he was. Probably in one of the branches abroad because he has even taken Mathew with him. But since he has run away from the whole marriage fiasco leaving Rhea alone here to deal with we thought it would be fun to prank Rhea today.

She has been upset and gloomy since the sudden marriage. The only time we have ever seen a little joy and happiness on her face is when we were watching the Marvel marathon in the evenings since the marriage day when we got to know Aarav disappeared from his maid, Tara. We didn't want her to feel lonely so Ansh and I decided to keep her company after our office hours and maybe have a little fun until Aarav returns.