14. Mr & Mrs Singhania

I believe you people have read the previous chapter and then reading this because if you didn't read the previous chapter and just clicked on this chapter just because you saw the title you are not gonna understand anything. So read that and then this.
Also,
I have nothing to say except,
Happy reading!
Do comment and vote.
PS: Sorry for annoying you people by just republishing the same chapter because my stupid phone shows me it's still in the draft even after I publish it.
Now off you go people. Shoo.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Rhea's POV:

Have you been in a situation which you know will happen after a couple of days that time we will face and all of a sudden that thing happens right on the day you least expected it?

That was happening with me right now.

My whole body went rigid and even Aarav's hold on me went numb as his hold was loosely around my waist.

We both were staring at his father with lots of emotion.

I just couldn't get my mind straight.

What was happening?

How could he do this without our consent?

At least he could inform us before he announced it.

I glanced at my parents who were also giving me an apologetic and guilty smile.

But I was not in my senses.

How could they hide this from me?

My mind was so blank that everything around me seemed unreal.

I was angry at each and everyone who was involved in this.

I glanced around to find everyone gleeful about the announcement.

Aarav sported a passive face a mask of indifference as if he was not shocked but I could see the anger and rage in his eyes as his stance screamed danger.

I have never seen him this furious.

Dhruv appeared in front of us grinning like a maniac but Aarav shot him a cold glare even colder than the arctic ocean. Red flags waved in his mind as he backed away immediately with wide eyes.

He definitely has a death wish.

My friends came to talk to me but I didn't even need to say them as they also instantly understood my mood as I shot them one look and they backed away joining with Aarav's friends.

I am damn sure they knew about this thing.

Oh, now it makes sense that's why mom and dad were crying and my excuse of friends were hiding something when I came to the living area.

I am not gonna let off this thing that easily

Loud applause broke us both out of our reverie.

Then we both were guided to a table where they were two lawyers who seated with papers in from of them. Aarav took a seat while Aria made me sit beside Aarav.

Soon all our family and friends surrounded the table.

Aarav sat there stiffly glaring at the table as if it was the table's fault that he was getting married.

I was also not any better as I also sat quietly with a blank face.

The lawyers forwarded an already filled paper towards Aarav. He had his left hand fisted tightly turning his knuckles white and the right hand clenched the pen so tightly that I was surprised the pen didn't break into two yet.