44. Mine.

Hey guys!
So magically yesterday, the story was trending #1 in jealousy, #1 in arrogant, #1 in a love-hate relationship, #1 in romedy, #2 in CEO, #3 in billionaire, #5 in an arranged marriage, #9 in romcom and #29 in Indian story and much more. Which is incredible! Thank you so much for the support guys. Lots of love.
And here is an update!
Happy reading!
And yeah do make sure you have read the previous chapter.
Ignore any typos.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Rhea's POV

 --------------------------------------------------------------Rhea's POV

(Rhea's OOTD)

Applying a slight shade of peach lipstick I tied my hair in a pony with the help of a black hair band after one last glance at my look I descended the stair with my phone.

I walked into the living room and tied my wristwatch, wore my rings, took a sling bag, kept my phone in it, and went to the kitchen to check on the breakfast.

I came across my husband sitting in the dining like a runway model in a Beige T-shirt and blue jeans and his long hair messed in a sexy way that looked drool-worthy and glaring at the cup in front of him without wavering his eyes on anything else.

I didn't give him any heed and tried to ignore him which was too hard by the way because come on he looked so hot right now. But this time I will not fall for anything, turning away from him I walked into the kitchen to see Tara preparing coffee in a hurry.

"I thought I told you to cut down morning caffeine in this house Tara?" I spoke clearing my throat to gain her attention.

She turned towards me with an innocent smile and batted her lashes at me. I quirked my brows at that.

"Sorry, dear. But your husband is too terrifying to handle right now. He seemed in a bad mood since morning so I didn't want to spoil my mood and his mood further. So I am doing whatever he asks me to." She explained hurriedly as she added milk. My lips set a thin line at that.

"So you will do anything he orders you right now or today?" I asked as I leaned against the counter.

"Yeah, I guess." She answered me confused at my question.

"Even if he asks you to leave your job?" I questioned her with a mischievous tone and innocent face.

"What?" She looked at me horrified.

"Kidding." I said patting her cheeks and stifling my laugh at her reaction.

She shook her head at my joke with her lips pressed in a thin line and continued doing the coffee.

I glanced at Aarav momentarily from the kitchen and he was still glaring at the cup with a frowned face.

"Tara where is my morning drink?" I asked her still watching my husband.