8. To meet my To-Be-Wife.

Happy Reading!
Do comment.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Aarav's POV:

Singhania Corporations.

Our company is in some of the major sectors of business. Be it technology, construction, fashion, restaurants, and real state.

That's why we are at the top.

Most of the time. ( I am not trying to be Smug here)

Restaurants was mom's passion. She was a great cook. And she loved cooking for other people. She had her own chain of restaurants in the city.

After she died, we never really thought about constructing another one but we just run the already set up hotels on her memories. But last year dad thought open one more surprising both me and Aria since we were both in the meeting.

Our company had newly launched that branch restaurant at somewhere in the city because apparently I didn't focus that part because it just gave me so much memories of my mom and me going the all the restaurants she build monthly once personally to check how it was doing.

So Dhruv and Ansh barged into my office like always to take me there. Today. As somehow they got to know I haven't went there yet.

I don't know how did their father believed them and handed over the companies.

You can find them most of the time in my office.

Since I was also having a headache I accepted and went with them to have a coffee.

But my mom's thought revolved in my brain in my loop and I tried myself to distract from it.

And Ms Fiesty chose the exact time to bump into me.

Halting all my thoughts.

First, she stained my suit. Then she said she will not apologize for it.

That was unintentional.

Still, she should have apologized.

I was angry.

She didn't apologize and stood there unaffected by my glares. So I thought I would irritate her.

Because that's the best way to get people to react.

So when she tried to move past I just blocked her way. I smirked at her irritation while she glared at me.

I partially enjoyed irritating her.

When she again tried to move past me I blocked her again riling her up. My smirk widened in amusement looking at her face. Her face had turned into faint red and not to forget her sharp nose which had turned into flaring red in anger.

Then she came and stood right in front of me, a foot away from me. Folding her arms she narrowed her eyes at me and asked whether I was intended to have a broken nose.

My face morphed into pure amusement at Ms Fiesty's verbal threats

She had a good height. She reached to my nose which I think is because of her shoes though I was taller than her. I am 6'1 by the way.

I bet my eyes were shining in amusement looking at her who was ready to pounce on me like a tiger in anger. By that time my smirk was full on display at her attitude.

To be honest I was smitten by her attitude.

Bold and fierce.

I had never come across girls who stood against me except her.