41. You are my Therapy

Do make sure that you have read the previous 2 chapters.
Ps: Just remember before reading. I have already warned you, people, that it might be illogical at some points. So bare with me guys.
*runs away before you could catch her*
Happy reading!
*ignore any grammatical mistakes*
Pssst: Long chapter ahead.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Rhea's POV

It's 11 pm.

I felt my limbs going numb.

I was not able to stand anymore.

I arrived in the afternoon at the hospital and I still haven't been able to sit for a minute.

It's been that hectic and tiring.

There was a crash of 2 SUV cars on the outskirts of the city on the highway and they were brought to our hospital, unfortunately, they were short of surgeons and I had to come.

I have stood like this and have done many surgeries for continuous hours but today was different.

I haven't stood like this for a month and suddenly standing this long 9 hours straight just after getting my plaster out today morning is making my legs pain.

And I shouldn't have stood like this.

It's not healthy for my legs.

After checking the patient one last time I turned around to leave the ICU when a sudden wave of dizziness hit making me blind. I caught the nearest thing to me as I tried to compose myself.

My breathing came out unevenly as my eyes screwed shut.

I felt someone holding me from behind, tilting my head enough to look who it was, Samantha.

"Ma'am, are you fine?" She asked worried as she held by my shoulders

I nodded weakly as I held on to her hands.

I didn't have any food for 12 hours and its effects are seen now.

Thanks to Anju mom's heavy breakfast this morning I could stand still now.

She helped me to walk to my cabin and lay down on the couch as soon I entered. Throwing my leg over the headrest I let all the blood rush back to my head which will reduce the dizziness and I would reach the mansion safely without planting my face on the ground while walking.

I closed my eyes, took calm and steady breaths and wiped the sweat on my forehead which had formed.

"I will get something to eat." Sam informed and I stopped her before she left.

"No Sam. I don't want to eat anything out. I will go home and have. You must also leave Sam it's already late." I refused her as I massaged my feet and squinted my eyes tight feeling the pain getting stronger every time.

I need rest. I can't bear it anymore.

"But ma'am." She tried to reason when I stopped her midway.

"I am fine Sam. I will get going. You too need to leave. Don't you have a shift tomorrow?" I sat up as I tied my hair into a bun again.

"Okay, ma'am. Take care. Good night." She left my cabin.

"Night Samantha." I muttered rubbing my face tiredly.

I sniffed myself while going toward the washroom as I smelled horrible.

I need an immediate shower when I reach the mansion.

I was washing my hands when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

And I sighed exasperatedly as I took the towel from the hangover.