51. Love Sick

So before you begin reading the chapter make sure 5 things are done:

1. Make sure you have read the previous chapter.
2. Make sure to comment.
3. Follow.
4. Share the story among your reader friends if you liked it.
5. And Vote!!! ( cause it keeps me motivated )

And guys book recommendation - A Good Girl's Guide to Murder Series. (It's super good. I liked it very much. 5/5 )

Happy reading!!!

Psst: There is a surprise in this chapter. (Hint: My next story lead is here!)

Psssssst: WARNING: Lots of Cheesy lines ahead.

*Sniffles into her kerchief*
Can't believe this is gonna end soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Aarav's POV

I stirred slightly as I felt the cold seeping in, realizing that I had no duvet to shield me from the chill except for the joggers I wore which offered little comfort. Seeking warmth, I pulled Rhea's warm body close to mine and reached out with my other hand to grab the duvet, ensuring we were both covered, basking in the comforting warmth.

Rhea responded by wrapping her arms tighter around my waist, snuggling into my neck, her warm breath tickling my skin.

It was a pleasant sensation, and I couldn't help but sigh contentedly.

Glancing at the digital clock on the wall, I saw that it was already 6 AM. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision, confirming the time once more.

Yup. It was indeed 6 AM.

I remembered that Rhea had asked me to wake her up at this hour, as she had got an message later in the yesterday afternoon from her department head stating about some meeting, just before we slept after our intense workout.

A fond smile formed on my lips as I reminisced about the beautiful and unforgettable night we had shared.

Those memories were etched in my mind, filling me with joy and warmth of happiness.

"Tigress?" My voice came out husky and low as I gently caressed Rhea's back, hoping to wake her. She responded with a soft hum, but she didn't seem fully awake.

"It's 6 o'clock; you might want to start getting ready for the hospital," I whispered into her ear kissing her temple softly.

But it seemed like my words fell on deaf ears as Rhea grumbled something inaudible in irritation, then turned her face to the other side.

I chuckled softly at Rhea's reluctance to wake up, finding her sleepy protests endearing.

Leaning closer, I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, hoping it would coax her awake.

"Come on, sleepyhead," I teased, my voice still low and tender. "You have a staff meeting, remember?"

Rhea mumbled something unintelligible, her eyes still closed, and nuzzled her face into my chest, seemingly seeking refuge from the waking world.

"Five minutes please." She muttered groggily as she snuggled deep into the comforter.

"Alright, I'll give you a few more minutes," I whispered, smiling affectionately. I couldn't deny her a little extra time, not when she had such a demanding schedule and was often busy saving lives as a dedicated doctor.

As I waited, I took a moment to admire her peaceful sleeping form. Her dark hair cascaded gently over her shoulders, and the soft morning light illuminated her delicate features. It was moments like these that reminded me how lucky I was to have her in my life.