You're Mine! 💚

A/N: Hi darlings! Sorry for the delay in updating this chapter. And, I want to thank everyone for supporting me and being patient with me. 

Also, I am so happy that this book is #1 in Riele and #2 in fakehusband categories for three consecutive weeks while "Life of Fame" is #4 in Chenry

❤❤❤❤❤

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

Previously

The doorbell rang breaking his train of thought. Getting to his feet, he dragged himself towards the front door and opened it coming face to face with the last person he wanted to see right now.

Now

"Hi, baby!" The woman at the door said, flashing a sexy smile.

"What are you doing here, Ms. Simmons?" Jace gritted, his eyes full of venom as he glowered at her.

Shelby pushed him to side and casually strode further into the house as if she owned the place. "Aww, come on honey, is that the way to greet your future wife?"

"Future wife? Yeah right" Jace scoffed at her words. "In case you don't remember, we broke up a long time ago"

Walking over to the couch, Shelby sat down, crossing her right leg over her left one as she made herself comfortable before replying. "Both of us know that's not true, Jacey. You broke up with me when you know very well that I love you so much" She said, pouting innocently.

Jace closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his eyes burned from the lack of sleep. "Shelby, please, I don't want to argue about this again. You know why I broke up with you. I can't be in a relationship with someone who cannot accept my family" 

His words angered her as she got to her feet and stalked towards him. "Those fucking shits are NOT your family! They're just a bunch of orphans who belong in a dumpster!"

"Shut the fuck up, Shelby! They're not orphans. They are my family. My kids!" Jace glared at her furiously. "Don't you dare talk about them like that"

"Or what, huh?" Shelby rolled her neck challengingly as she stepped forward, essentially walking into his personal space.

Clenching his fists, Jace tried to reign in his anger. "Shelby, I can't do this anymore. Please just leave...." He didn't get to finish his sentence as her mouth clamped over his, kissing him forcefully.

Getting ready for school, Jackson came down the stairs but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his brother kissing his girlfriend, who hated him with a passion. He could never forget the contemptuous looks and derisive comments she used make whenever she came over to their house to meet Jace.

"And I thought you broke up with her" He said causing Jace and Shelby to pull away and turn to him. Jackson was scowling as his eyes flitted back and forth between the two.

"Jackson, buddy, please just let me explain. It's not... this is not what it looks like..." Jace tried to explain but got cut off by his brother.

"Stop lying to me! I hate you!" Jackson screamed at him before running back to his room.

Jace went to follow him when Shelby caught his hand and stopped him. "Let him go, baby. He's not worth it"

"Just shut up and get out!" Jace pried his hand out of her grasp and shot her a death glare before going upstairs.

"Jackson, buddy, please, listen.... Jackson, what are you doing?" Jace scrunched his eyebrows in confusion when he saw his brother grab a pair of his clothes from the closet and stuff them into his backpack, zipping it up.