Hire a Boyfriend

💗Please COMMENT & VOTE💗

Jace

When Jace returned home in the early hours of Saturday morning, he was surprised to his neighbour, Mr. Barnes in the hallway, rocking his nine-month-old daughter as he tried to get her to go back to sleep. When Cooper saw Jace get out of the elevator, he immediately rushed over to him.

"Oh, thank God, you're here. She's been fussing for over an hour and my wife and I were worried. We checked to see if she needed to be changed but no. I think she misses you, Jace" He said as he went to hand Ruby over to Jace who retreated back a few steps, putting his arms out to stop him from coming any closer. He couldn't bear to touch his little princess with his filthy hands right now. All he really wanted to do was take a shower and scrub his skin off.

"No! Please don't....!" Jace cried out causing Cooper to scrunch his face in confusion.

"What happened, Jace? Is everything alright?" He inquired with concern.

"Y...yeah, it's just I....I need to go take a shower" Jace stumbled over his words as he limped over to his apartment. When Cooper noticed that Jace was having hard time getting his key to unlock the door since his hands were shaking uncontrollably, he went over and put his hand over Jace's arm causing the younger man to flinch violently and cower away.

Cooper retreated his hand and stepped back seeing Jace's reaction. "Jace, are you okay, buddy?" He asked, worried for him.

Jace nodded his head jerkily. "Y.. Yeah, Cooper. I'm just tired that's all" He replied, his throat thick with heavy tears, ready to burst but he somehow held them back.

Cooper opened his mouth to say something when Jace spoke further. "If you don't mind, c...can you take care of my daughter for another hour?" He pleaded, his voice filled with desperation.

"Of course, buddy, take your time. And don't you worry about the twins, my wife is staying with them" Cooper reassured Jace.

Jace once again nodded his head as he opened the front door and went in, locking it behind him. It was then that he let his tears fall. He knew he was really lucky to have Mr. and Mrs. Barnes as his neighbours.

Jace quickly made his way into his bedroom and hurriedly removed his clothes. What he had done last night made him feel so dirty. He felt he needed to wash all the man's scent off him.

Jace stepped into the shower and started to scrub himself where Mr. Simmons had touched him, the water from the shower hiding his tears. He slid down the tiles and pulled his knees up to his chest as he remembered the events of the previous night. Mr. Simmons' words kept repeating in his head like a broken record.

An hour later, he stepped out of the shower and dried himself. When he went to put on his clothes, he saw the hundred dollar note that Mr. Simmons had thrown at him earlier, lying on the floor bringing fresh tears in his eyes.

Jace shook his head, he knew this was no time to wallow in self pity. He still needed to somehow get the money for his brother's surgery and he couldn't seem to get Mr. Simmons words out of his mind.

He had to agree that what the older man said was so true. He was nothing but a dirty whore. He was a low life scum who was useful for only one thing. He realized that it was his only option now. Even Owen had said so.

The more he thought about it, the more he realized that selling himself to random men and women wasn't so bad if it meant he would be able to procure money for his brother's surgery.

Pulling out his phone, Jace called Owen. "Buddy, I need to your help"

******************************************************************************************