'Twas the night before Christmas...🎄

A/N: Hi darlings! Merry Christmas to Everyone 🎁💜😘  

💝 Please Comment & Vote 💝

A/N: Warning steamy scene ahead

It was the night before Christmas and Jace had finally gotten all their kids to go to bed. Riele had already retired for the day saying that she was so tired from all the baking and cleaning they'd been doing since that morning.

Stifling a yawn, Jace headed to their bedroom and opened the door quietly, not wanting to disturb his girlfriend who he assumed was fast asleep. However, when he walked in, he had to stop in his tracks as his eyes landed on the delectable form of his beautiful girlfriend who by the way was wearing a sexy Mrs. Claus costume and looking at him with eyes full of desire.

 Claus costume and looking at him with eyes full of desire

Riele's Outfit

"What do we have here?" He asked, his eyes raking over her sensual curves.

"Oh, I was just waiting for my Santa" Riele smirked, beckoning him with her finger.

The corners of his lips slowly raised into a mischievous grin as he locked the bedroom door and walked over to the bed. "Mhmm, Santa wants to know if you've been a good girl or a bad girl?"

"I've been a very naughty girl. Is Santa going to spank me now?" She purred, batting her eyes innocently.

Jace's eyes grew wide at her words, a wicked grin creeping onto his lips. "You know Santa likes naughty girls. How naughty have you been that you think you deserve a spanking?" He asked, playing along.

"Oh, I've been very naughty" She said, sliding to the edge of the bed and grabbing hold of his pants. "So naughty that my mouth also needs to be washed out with something very, very special"

He felt a stir in his groin as he watched her lower his pants and take hold of his hardened shaft, it had his heart beating in ways he has never felt it ever beat before.

Licking her lips in anticipation, she looked up and smirked. "Can't wait to suck on my favorite candy stick" She said, opening her mouth wide and slowly taking him all in.

"Hmm...I could lick and suck on this candy stick all night long" She teased, fondling his balls with her slender fingers.

"Oh, baby, fuck, Rie.....Santa likes this naughty version of Riele" He panted. "How long will she remain naughty like this?"

"Until she gets the white Christmas she's looking for" She moaned, sending vibrations along his cock.

She knew he was nearing his orgasm when she felt the veins of his cock starting to pulsate against the walls of her mouth. She then started taking him deeper until the tip of his shaft hit the back of her throat. He thrust in her mouth a couple of times before stilling as he gave her the white Christmas she was looking for.

Pulling out, he quickly discarded his clothes and climbed on top of her. "Now, it's my turn to eat my Christmas cookies" He said, lowering his head between her spread legs as he began to feast upon her.

She moaned, groaned and slithered her body like a moving snake as his tongue did its magical work. "Oh my! Baby, tha...I....Oh my God, Jace!" She cried out as she let herself go. He lapped at her juices, moaning in contentment before coming up to kiss her passionately causing her to gasp when he sunk into her hot chimney, making love to her for hours.....

Please vote & comment❤

A/N: Thank you for reading. I hope you liked the chapter 💖 I would love to hear your thoughts.

 I hope you liked the chapter 💖 I would love to hear your thoughts