First Kiss!💏

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

"How dare you steal from me, you ungrateful freak!?" The huge man bellowed, advancing on him with a angry scowl on his face.

"I....I didn't do it, sir. I swear...." The seven year old boy cowered, shivering in fear.

"Liar! You filthy little bastard. You good for nothing bitch. You should be thanking me for even taking you in but instead you are just being a fucking bitch. I know you did it and you will pay dearly for what you've done" The walrus of a man declared and grabbed the young boy by his collar, dragging him to the kitchen.

There, he put an iron rod on the stove and turned around, an evil smile playing on his lips. "Now, why don't you admit it before I decide to punish you, boy?" 

Wide eyed, Jace began to tremble when he realized what sort of punishment his uncle was going to inflict on him this time. "S....sir, p...p...please believe me. I didn't...."

"Enough!" His uncle yelled and Jace clamped his mouth shut, lowering his eyes to the ground. His eyes were brimming with tears but he didn't let even one drop fall for he knew that it would only make his uncle more angry.

The older man picked up the hot iron rod from the stove and stalked towards his nephew while Jace started to retreat, shaking his head. "P....please un....uncle, I di....didn't...."

He didn't get to finish his sentence when the huge man placed the rod on his right arm causing the boy to scream at the top of his voice. His uncle took that opportunity and placed the same rod in his mouth, burning his tongue. Jace let out a gut-wrenching scream earning a guffawed laugh from his uncle. "Now, that'll teach you a lesson"

The scene dissolved into darkness only to be replaced with Jace standing in the middle of nowhere.

"You will never see your family again!" The police officer sneered, grabbing his precious daughter and started to walk away. Jace was frozen in place, forced into watching in horror as Ruby struggled to escape from the officer's long-reaching grasp.

Sweat streamed down his face and into his eyes, stinging and blinding him. His hands were tangled, tied, feet struggling to break free, straining against his bonds.

Terror seized him in an iron grip. He couldn't move, he couldn't scream. He desperately wanted to protect his baby girl but there was nothing he could do except watch the man take her away. He tried to call for Ruby but the baby's cries had turned to screams and were fading, growing fainter and now it was tears blinding him as he wept and screamed and fought to get to his daughter.

"NO! Ruby!" Jace screamed as he woke up with a start. He was panting heavily as tears streamed down his face.

"Jace! Oh thank God, you're okay!" Sean rose from his chair and quickly walked over to his best friend while Keith and Owen went to get the doctor.

"You alright, buddy? How are you feeling?" Sean inquired, concern evident in his tone.

"Ruby! Ruby, wh...where is she? My baby! I need to see her" Jace spoke frantically, his heart thundering in his chest.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, Jace. Calm down, it's okay. Ruby is perfectly fine and she is with Mrs. Barnes right now" Sean explained, rubbing his back to calm him.

Just then the guys came back with the doctor who went on to check his vitals. "I'm glad you're finally awake, Mr. Norman" The doctor gave him a soft smile.

"Wh...what happened? How did I get here?" Jace croaked out, wincing in pain. It was then he noticed that his right hand was in a cast and so were both his legs.