Dreams & Fantasies 👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

Jace closed the bedroom door behind him, making sure that he was being extra quiet so as not wake his children. When he walked into the living room, a smile crossed his face as he spotted Riele sitting on the couch leisurely.

"Hey beautiful" Jace said, garnering her attention.

Riele smiled softly as he walked over and sat beside her. "Hey, handsome" She whispered in his ear sending tingles through his body.

"Are the kids down for the night?" She inquired intertwining their fingers together and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, they're finally tucked in their beds safe and snug" He said, drawing circles on the back of her hand with his thumb.

"So, do you want to watch a movie?" He asked, looking into her gorgeous brown orbs.

"Well actually, I have a better idea" Riele said, all too aware of his piercing brown eyes flickering to her mouth before they fixated back onto her own eyes.

"Oh yeah?" Jace asked, a tiny smile tugging at his lips.

"Mhmm" Riele said as she grabbed his collar and drew him close, connecting her lips to his.

Jace parted his lips in hungry response to his girlfriend's mouth as she pushed him onto the couch and climbed on top of him, her lips never leaving his.

A soft moan escaped from his lips as he felt her hands travel down, her thin fingers working on his shirt buttons. Soon, his shirt found its way to the floor and his pants followed suit.

Riele slid her tongue in and while it worked away, her hands were busy as well, running down the ripped muscles of her boyfriend's body. Her mouth left Jace's and gently began suckling his earlobes and down his neck, licking the nape and her teeth sinking into the area just above his collar bone, giving him a love bite.

As her mouth moved further down and came to his nipples, she licked and sucked on them making him moan and groan in pleasure. Jace leaned back, his hands gripping her hair as her tongue explored every inch of his body. He felt as if he died and went to heaven when her soft lips wrapped around his aching member and began to take his length deeper and deeper. His grip on her luscious curls became deathly as she began to quicken her pace causing Jace's breathing to become more and more erratic until he finally climaxed.

Jace's alarm went off causing him to wake up with a start. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he glanced down to see a wet spot on his pajama pants.

He closed his eyes and sighed deeply. This was so stupid, absolutely stupid, he thought. 

He couldn't keep having such absurd dreams about his client. Seeing as he was still rock hard from the dream, he let out an indignant sigh and decided to take a cold shower before heading to work.

Little did he know that he wasn't the only one having such kind of wet dreams.

******************************************************************************************

"Hmnghhh....yass baby! Fuck yes!" Riele moaned as the dream Jace licked and sucked on her clit, teasing her. 

She grabbed on to the bedpost and arched her back, moving her hips. Smiling into her feminine folds, he pulled her plump, hard little clit into his mouth making her gasp at the feeling.

"Oh Jace!! Please baby, please!" She begged him and he obeyed her request. He was about slide his long tongue into her sweet hole....

Riele let out an annoyed groan as her phone rang interrupting her dream.