𝟎𝟏𝟖 | I'm A Survivor

· · ─────── ·✞· ─────── · ·

Harlow Tenn stood with her arms crossed, she raised a brow as she listened to the three men argue over their next actions making her want to snap at them; maybe even shoot them. "Enough please!" Harlow snapped as she slammed her hands on the table to shut the three men up. They turned their heads to her, she stood tall and crossed her arms against her chest with her usual smirk appearing. "This arguing gets us no closer to saving the people we have lost so... I suggest a different plan," Harlow expressed before looking to the person to her right, "You and I will go after them. We know how to track them."

The guy nodded his head before looking to his left, "Governor, I strongly suggest you go with Harlow's plan. We don't know how long our people will survive in the hands of Troy or Vincent." The Governor of a small town hardly known as Woodbury thought for a moment before giving in. "Fine. Harlow, you take Jason and lead a small group of my men into that warehouse, bring our people home and stop anyone who gets in the way," The Governor told the woman, she nodded her head with a determined look in her eyes. Jason was relieved to hear this, he looked to the man across from him and noticed the hesitance in his eyes.

The Governor walked away with his second -- Milton -- trailing behind him like a lost loyal puppy. "You don't like the idea," Jason voiced to the other man. "'Course I don't. We don't know what they are capable of," The man spoke while shaking his head. "Baby, you know what I'm capable of, that's what matters," Harlow told the man, he grinned hearing her pet name for him. "And if ye get hurt?" He asked her. "Come on, Merle, have a little faith," Jason teased before frowning, "Maybe we can pick up on clues about Daryl or Emma." Merle scoffed at that trying to hide his own concerns about his brother and friend, "Doubt it. Just come back alive."

· · ─────── ·✞· ─────── · ·

Meanwhile elsewhere, Emmalyn had found herself in a town not too far from Woodbury and she had encountered a family heading in that direction, they had told the ginger about the town and offered to let her join them but she refused saying she'd rather scope out the area first. In this small town, Emma had found new clothes that consisted of black jeans that were tight-fitting yet easy to move in, a black tank top with a hooded coat that was covered by her leather jacket for extra warmth matched to her combat boots that were fairly worn but still in a good enough condition. Her usual pocket knife was nestled in her left boot and her gun in its holster hidden under her coat.

She wore a new backpack that had her bow attached to it along with her quiver, both easily accessible if needed. Her newly updated medkit rested in her bag along with some canned food, a reusable water bottle with a few other items that were useful for picking locks. She had learnt pretty quickly that searching the pockets of Geeks would lead to more supplies, she had managed to locate more useful items that way. Emma was still adjusting to being alone in this world, not having someone watching her back was starting to turn the ginger into a paranoid constantly looking over her shoulder or barricading herself in rooms just to feel safe at night.