Author's note

Huh? What do you mean, you're here? You -- you didn't run for the hills after the first book? O. Well. Uh. Alright then. 

In that case: welcome to book 2 of the Destined Series! It is not a standalone. You need to have read book 1 first. Except, of course, if you like utter confusion, or if you like a challenge, or if you're a little cocky and think that you'll be able to follow it just fine without the backstory. Be my guest. To everybody else: it'll make more sense if you read book 1 first ;) 

If you have found your way here from book 1, then you know what to expect. It's a werewolf story, so expect, well, werewolves. And if you thought book 1 was dramatic... But I'll let you see for yourself. 

This is where I briefly remind you that I own this story, and ask you to respect my property. This means no copying and no stealing - you know the drill ;)

In terms of trigger warnings, I don't really consider this book mature, though I recognise that that's a bit of a grey area. There's no explicit sex, so it's definitely not mature in terms of smut. There's some violence, so there's that. If you have any questions about any possible triggers, feel free to reach out and then I'll tell you if there are any and if so, where :) 

For those who like numbers, or those who just like to know what they're getting themselves into: Destined for Vengeance has roughly 131K words (which makes it by far the longest in the series) and 59 chapters. 

I always write and edit my books in advance, so I expect no trouble in the updating department. I usually update Mo-Wed-Fri, perhaps more often if I feel like it ;) 

This author's note has become much longer than I intended (which always happens, so maybe I should just alter my expectations at this point), so I'll just let the story speak for itself now. 

Happy reading!