Chapter 10

Perrie's POV:

My eyes feel heavy when I wake up. It's safe to say that Jade has worn me out last night.

When I finally open my eyes, I'm met with an empty spot next to me. Just when I'm about to lay back down defeated, I realize that there's way too much sun inside of the room.

When I look at my phone and read that it's 9 o'clock, I practically run out of bed. We had an interview at 7 this morning.

I run to the bathroom as fast as I can and being my clumsy self, I run into the corner of the sink with my hip.

"AHH FUCK!" The pain shoots through my body, making me have to lean on the sink for a few seconds to control my breathing.

Just as I'm about to continue rushing, a soft hand grabs my wrist, making my head shoot up.

"Are you okay, Pez?" Jade's soft voice and concerned eyes make me forget that we are running extremely late.

I nod my head at her question. "Just being clumsy." A smile forms on my face when I see Jade's eyes running up and down my body, looking for any damage. Her eyes stay on my thighs just a little too long.

"Like what you see?" The smirk is evident in my voice and Jade's cheeks get a little red at my question.

"Our morning interview got cancelled, so we only have to get ready at two in the afternoon." The brunette states avoiding my question and my eyes.

"You looked so peaceful in bed, so I didn't want to wake you," Jade adds nervously.

"Thanks, I can really use every hour of sleep I can get," I answer, smiling adoringly at her. She's still nervously fumbling with her fingers and looking down at them.

"God, you're so cute." The words slip out of my mouth before I can stop them. Jade's head shoots up and her cheeks darken even further. "Oh my god. I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself. Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable." I ramble until Jade puts her finger on my lips.

"Pez, stop it. I don't think you can make me uncomfortable. Especially after last night, I'm pretty sure you have seen every side of me and I have seen every one of your sides."

My mind instantly goes back to last night and how good Jade made me feel and I can't keep eye contact with Jade. I feel like maybe we should talk about some things, so this thing doesn't ruin our friendship.

"Yeah, about that," I say, still looking down. "We should talk about that." I can see Jade nodding her head in the corner of my eyes before she takes my hand and pulls me into the living room.

"Valentina, you are and will always be an all-star. Now, sashay away."

"You're watching RuPaul this early?" I comment before Jade's pauses her episode.

"It's never too early to watch RuPaul." The older Geordie simply states before sitting down on the couch.

"Now, what do you want to talk about?"

Jade keeps trying to make eye contact with me, but I'm kind of nervous because I can't stop thinking about her grinding on my leg and the images in my head turn me on so bad.

"Maybe we should set up some rules."

"Rules about what? We don't need rules about our friendship, Pez. We've been friends since 2011. Nothing can screw us up." Jade says, grabbing my hand.

"Maybe it feels like that for you, but I'm the one with the romantic feelings here. I'm setting myself up to get hurt and I want to keep my hurting at a minimum."