Chapter 20

Jade's POV:

The sound of the shower turning on wakes me up. How is it possible that Perrie is up before me? She's usually capable of sleeping the whole day.

Maybe she was worried about something? What did last night really mean? It sounded to me like she finally wanted to give us a real shot, but maybe she just really needed to release some sexual tension.

After her little slipup when I was gone, I had some doubts about us, but I can't stay away from her. I just love her way too much.

Maybe she still has some doubts, though. We should really talk about that as soon as possible.

My thoughts go flying out the door once Perrie steps out of the bathroom in just a towel. My eyes scan her body and I can't help the heat that spreads in my lower stomach at the sight of her porcelain skin.

"Oh, you're awake," Perrie says happily while walking to her closet. I quickly scramble out of bed and stand in front of her blocking her way.

"You could have waited for me to get into that shower," I say as my hand goes to her towel. The blonde slaps my hand away and tries to go around me, but I keep jumping in front of her.

"No, we wouldn't have gotten out if we got in there together." I finally manage to grab onto her towel and pull it off her body.

"Yeah, but now you're going to get dirty all over again." The blonde gasps as I palm both her breasts.

Her hands fly to my hair and she swiftly connects our lips. When I try to deepen the kiss, she pulls away and pushes me down on the bed. "Make it quick. We have an interview in two hours."

My eyes scan her naked body as she climbs on top of me. "God, Pez, you're so beautiful."

A soft smile forms on her lips and her bright blue eyes sparkle at my words. She really looks like a goddess right now.

I can't control myself any longer with her on top of me like that and grab her neck to pull her down. I groan when our nipples brush against each other.

Perrie's hands go to my shoulders and she licks my lips with her tongue, making me open my mouth. She pushes her open mouth against mine immediately pushing her tongue inside of mine.

I groan at the contact and my hips involuntarily buckle up, causing our clits to be pushed together.

"Fuck Jade, that felt amazing. Do that again." My hands travel down her body and settle on her hips. I look up into her eyes and push my hips up while pulling hers down.

Both our eyes roll to the back of our heads and we groan loudly. I latch my lips onto her neck and start a steady pace with our hips.

"Oh god, Jadey, this is the best feeling ever."

After a few minutes, we are both moaning messes and I can feel my orgasm building fast. "I'm so close already." I moan out.

Perrie suddenly sits up straight and places her hands on my stomach. She picks up the pace and slams our hips together as fast as possible.

Dirty sounds fill the room, but it just turns me on even more. "Fuuckk." Perrie arches her back on top of me and the second I feel her warm juices on my pussy, I come together with her.

The blonde collapses on top of me and instantly nuzzles her face in my neck while trying to control her breathing.

I can't manage to get my breathing back to normal because that was seriously the best sex I've ever had. "You're heart is beating so fast." The blonde says before trailing a finger to my left breast and around my nipple.