Chapter 19

Jade's POV:

The blonde's eyes start to water and it makes my stomach turn again. Before Perrie can say anything, I'm vomiting again.

This time when she grabs my hair, I flinch at the contact. "Jade, let me help you."

Her voice sounds so concerned, but right now, all I want is to be as far away from Perrie as possible. Why did I even come here in the first place?

I furiously shake my head at the younger Geordie, making the room spin even more than it already was. Perrie lets out a loud sigh before standing up and getting out of the bathroom.

I rest my head on the toilet seat when she's gone and try my best not to break down. So what, she doesn't want you? You've been rejected before. Get it together, Thirlwall.

My eyelids start to become heavy and I know that if I stay here like this for five more minutes, I'll be asleep. Thinking about how bad my back will ache if I fall asleep here, I scramble up and try to find something softer to sleep.

I stumble over to the couch and almost fall on it before I notice a body lying on it. When I look closer, I see Perrie's blond hair and stare at her confused.

Slowly I make my way to the bedroom, still confused about Perrie sleeping on the couch. When I walk into the bedroom, I see a note lying on the bed. I try my best to focus on it, but it takes me a good five minutes to read it completely.

There's an oversized shirt on the bed for you to sleep in.

I've put two glasses of water on the nightstand, drink one tonight and the other in the morning together with a painkiller.

If something's wrong, just wake me up and I'll be there. We'll talk tomorrow.

Pez

There's something scratched out at the end, but there's no way I can find out what it is right now. Thankful, I strip from my clothes and pull the oversized shirt over my body.

The shirt smells like Pez, I think as a smile forms on my face. She really smells nice.

Maybe I should just go to the couch and crawl behind Perrie so I can hold her in my sleep.

God, Jade, you're so bipolar when you're drunk.

I down the glass of water and crawl into Perrie's bed. Minutes later, I'm sleeping peacefully.

--

I groan when my eyes open. My head is literally pounding and the sunlight isn't really helping.

Rolling over onto my left side to block the sunlight, I spot a glass of water with a painkiller next to it. 'Who put that there?' I think as I thankfully reach over.

Just then, I realize that I'm not in my bedroom. This is Perrie's place. My body jolts up at the realization and I practically jump out of the bed. How did I end up here?

And most importantly, what did I do or say?

I literally have no memory at all of last night after I left the club. Sure, I drank a little, but I didn't realize I was that far gone.

Slowly I walk to the door and open it, peaking my head out into the hall. A soft humming can be heard from the kitchen, showing me Perrie's whereabouts.

Okay, Jade. Just act cool. Maybe you didn't do anything stupid last night. I give myself a little pep talk before walking out in the hallway and into the kitchen.

Perrie didn't notice me coming in, so I stay back a little observing her. She's making toast and tea while humming a song. It takes me a while to figure out she's humming 'Good Enough'.