Chapter 17

Perrie's POV:

I wake up with no feeling left in my arm. I lift my head up to look down at a peacefully sleeping Jade. We must have fallen asleep sometime during our movie marathon because we are still in the same position while watching Frozen.

My arm is wrapped around Jade's torso while I lay on top of her. My bladder needs me to get up, so I carefully pull Jade up a little and slip my arm out from between her and the couch.

I get up from the couch and walk to the bathroom with a last look at the beautiful brunette. I start doing my morning routine and as I'm brushing my teeth, I realize how strange it is for me to wake up before Jade. I'm kind of a heavy sleeper, so this is really a first.

All of a sudden, two arms wrap around my waist and I feel a warm body behind me. "Morning, babe."

In the mirror, I see Jade leaning against me while softly pressing her lips to my shoulders. I love how her tan skin looks compared to my pale one. It just seems like we fit together perfectly.

Just as sudden as Jade came up to me, she moves back a few steps. I turn around and look at her, confused. "I'm sorry, that was probably too soon, right? We decided to take it slow and here I am, acting like we are already a couple. I'm sorry..."

"What are you talking about, Jadey?" I ask, confusion evident in my voice.

"You didn't answer my question and then you were staring at me weirdly and.."

Before she can finish, I grab her hands and pull her body closer to mine. "I'm sorry, I zoned out for a bit. You're not overstepping, I promise!"

Jade's eyes soften visibly and a sweet smiles forms. My eyes are drawn to that smile, those luscious lips.

"I'm glad. I'll make us some breakfast." The brunette answers while I keep staring at her lips. She swiftly kisses my cheeks and walks out of the bathroom.

My breath hitches in my throat at her action. For god's sake, Perrie, get your shit together. You asked to take things slow so learn to control yourself. I scold myself before continuing my morning routine.

About fifteen minutes later, I walk into the kitchen to see Jade sitting at the counter with two cups of steaming tea and a plate full of toast and eggs in front of her.

As I enter, she looks up at me and smiles her most adorable smile ever. This girl really has no idea what she does to me.

I immediately dig in and moan at the taste. When I look up, Jade is looking at me with her eyebrows raised and her cheeks slightly flushed. My cheeks heat up at the sight. "I'm sorry, I've just been craving this for so long."

The older Geordie chuckles at my words and goes back to her own toast. She doesn't have any eggs, but I don't comment on it. I'm just happy that she is eating something.

After a few minutes, the brunette breaks the silence. "You remember how Leigh and I were talking about doing something for a charity?"

I hum at her words with food still in my mouth. "Well, we found something." Jade leaves a pause, making me look at her expectantly. "We are going to climb Kilimanjaro with comic relief for Red Nose Day."

I quickly swallow the food in my mouth just to look at her with my mouth hanging open.

"You're what?" I ask in disbelieve.

"Yeah, we already talked to the people from comic relief and they are going to do the first test with us tomorrow to see how our stamina is. After that, they're going to make a training schedule for us and in three weeks, we are going to do it!" Jade squeals excitedly.