Fun in the Sun Part 1

"What makes you think I would help you kidnap Nao?" Ryouichi said arms crossed and glaring down at the small boy.

Honey looked down sheepishly, holding his hands behind his back and pushing his foot around.

"Well, Nao won't hang out with us unless it deals with Official Host Club business. And since the rest of us are going to the beach we want Nao to come too. I know he's mad at us and doesn't trust us but he is still one of us."

Ryouichi sighed and nodded,

"Alright I'll help you. Nao won't admit it but I can tell he misses talking to you guys. He keeps checking his phone and looking at the door like he's waiting for something to happen."

Ryouichi looked up the stairs to the practice room,

"You have Kyouya call me, I think we can work out a deal"

"But you said-"

"I know what I said but just because Nao misses you guys doesn't mean I have to help clean up your mess." Ryouichi then gave the two youngers ones last look before walking up the stairs and into the room.

The other four members of Ars Manga looked to Ryouichi confused seeing as usually he's on time and today he was late. Ryouichi ignored them and walked to the docking station, he connected his ipod and turned to the group.

"The competition day is getting closer, we need to work harder. Let's do 'Smile Again' then me and Witt will watch it and tell you what to work on." The four nodded not daring to question their leader and stood up quickly getting into place.

Ryouichi started the camera then the music and ran over to his spot.

After the dance Witt and Ryouichi watched the tape and told them what they needed to work on most of it being timing and keeping the facial expressions happy and exciting. Once that was done Ryouichi stood in front of the group.

"The rest of you know this but Nao doesn't. Once person in our group has to enter in the solo section in case we don't make it far as a group. If we do make it far the second round is a group round meaning us and another group that has made it that far will have to collaborate and perform together. As far as I can tell Suzuki from your old group is entering the contest...it seems he found another group to dance with. But that's just what I've been told." Nao and Ryusaki looked to each other then back to Ryouichi.

"Anyway for the solo part we meaning the senior members have decided that Nao will do it. He has the most experience with solo dances and stage performance given his past performances." Nao looked up to Nao gave a shocked look to the older males words and slowly nodded not wanting to argue with the older male and lose more friends. Ryouichi smiled and sat down next to Witt,

"Okay, tomorrow we will be shooting a entrance video in several locations. I'll email each of you the locations." Ryouichi said smiling to the members before dismissing them.

Nao carefully and slowly pulled a blanket over himself and Chihiro as Ryusaki laid one on Seyama then sat down next to her. They were in Ryusaki's living room watching HBO's a month of Hayao Miyazaki marathon, per the request of the younger siblings. Ryusaki leaned back against the couch and looked to Nao who was laying on the couch.

"How long are you going to ignore them?" Nao looked to Ryusaki then back to the movie, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Ryusaki rolled his eyes,"You know exactly what I am talking about. The fact that you have been ignoring the Host club. Nao after what you said to them I'm sure they would still want to be your friends."