Responsibilities

Nao tiredly walked out of the bathroom and tiredly flopped himself on the couch. He had decided to stay up late after taking a show to think about the events of the last weekend and the recent events of the day. He had stayed the weekend at Honey's per the request of Honey and agreed mostly because Chihiro was already passed out and he promised her she could stay the weekend with them but he also agreed because he didn't want to go home. He didn't want to go to his broken down home and be met with silence, he wanted a weekend away from silence and loneliness mixed with a slight worry because he still didn't know where his brother was. He knew that Tamaki and Kyouya knew where he was but refused to tell him and when he came into the school that morning his suspicions only grew...

Flash Back

Nao rubbed his eyes as he walked into the school gates which caused him temporary blindness and caused him to run into a person who was standing in his way. Nao sighed from slight annoyance and looked to the person that was just blatantly standing in his way.

"Akemi?" Nao said now slightly surprised.
Akemi just smiled at Nao and handed him a neatly wrapped box,

"I wanted to return this to you."

Nao raised a brow and looked at the box, he grabbed it and opened it then nodded closing the box and lazily shoving it between his back and his bag.

"Thanks...I also forgot about it."

Akemi nodded and the two stood there in awkward silence, until Nao looked around the courtyard and noticed a group of people. Some people were looking sad and some other people were glaring at him, he noticed that most of the people in the courtyard were talking like usual even laughing and smiling. But this group wasn't, he looked at them confused and decided to ask Akemi,

"Akemi why would people be glaring at me?"

Akemi gave him a confused look before looking at the group of people he was referring to.

She looked at the group sadly and turned to Nao,
"They don't like your brother. Something happened a few years back and he was involved."

Nao looked at her shocked considering he had never heard of this incident and pressed Akemi for more information.
"What happened?"

"Your brother should tell you" Akemi said looking down and away from Nao, Nao glared slightly in anger and took a step closer to Akemi.

"Well he can't Akemi, You are the only other person who seems to know about this so what happened?"

Akemi shook her head and turned away from Nao, she ran away from him leaving a angrily confused Nao behind. Nao stood still for a few seconds before running into the school, He knew for a fact that if something happened in the school Kyouya would know about it.

He stopped half way up the stairs to the Host Club and growled realizing it was still to early for the Host Club and no one would be in there. He turned around and ran back down the stairs and to the front office amazingly he wasn't out of breath yet and slammed his hand down on the desk.

"I need Ootori Kyouya's class now!" The woman looked up at Nao shocked and slowly shook her head.

"I can't-"

"It's about the Host Club." Nao said quickly already prepared if she had said no. The woman nodded and hurriedly gave Nao the info, before he ran out of the office and to Kyouya's room. He got there just as the first bell was ringing and he walked into the room avoiding the stares of other students. Nao growled again not seeing Kyouya or even Tamaki and turned around to walk out but was met with a surprise.

Nao glared,

"Just the man I was looking for."

He grabbed Kyouya's arm and pulled him out of the room and a little ways down the hall.