Mental Exam

"Alright then we can't go on hiding the fact that you're a girl from everyone in this school any longer!" Tamaki yelled with determination.

"You keep yelling like that and we won't be hiding." Nao stated while sitting on the ground next to Chihiro, who was sipping on her banana milk.

Tamaki completely ignored Nao's comment and continued to complain about Haruhi being more like a girl and having girlfriends. The twins being the devious creatures they are realized something, "You don't have to rush things she's going to be found out soon enough." Hikaru started then was followed by Kaoru, " Physical exams are the day after tomorrow." They said while doing a standing worm like motion with oblivious looks on their faces.

"Physical Exams?" Haruhi asked looking at the twins while Tamaki kept his hold on her.

At that moment everyone turned to Haruhi and gave her a 'are you kidding me' look.

"Your joking right Haruhi?" Nao asked with a raised brow to the confused girl.

Haruhi slowly shook her head no and looked at the other hosts scared, considering that they were all staring at her with the exception of Kyoya.

"That's right I forgot all about it." Kyoya said, still writing in his notebook.

"Then that means...theres no doubt...they're gonna know...I'm really a girl." Haruhi said while putting a finger to her cheek in thought.

And it was again in that moment that everyone with the exception of Kyoya, Haruhi, Chihiro and Nao got this shocked/frightened look in their faces.

Tamaki decided that this needed immediate attention and told everyone to clean up, change and meet back in the Host Club room.

Nao who was really the only person who cleaned up, was standing behind the other Host Club members while holding Chihiro with one arm and messing with his phone on with the other. The host club kind of stood around in front of them waiting for Tamaki who was in one of his many delusional states about Haruhi.

"He must be having a great day dream~" Honey said looking over to Tamaki with Hikaru.

"He's kind of creeping me out" Hikaru replied.

"Envious Hikaru? This is all part of my strategy. While you've wasted time blinded by your jealousy, I've foreseen the outcome of this charade." Tamaki said standing up out of his chair and looking to the host club.

Tamaki then turned away from them with a stupid look on his face, "This anime is obviously a romantic school comedy, Haruhi and I are the main characters so that means we are love interests."

The Host club gave Tamaki a ' are you kidding me look',

"Yeah then what are we?" The twins asked.

"You boy's are the Homosexual supporting cast."

Tamaki then drew a line separating the host club from him.

Nao looked up from his phone and blinked a few times, "Why am I not as offended by that as I should be..." Chihiro looked up to Nao and and Nao looked to Chihiro they both shrugged their shoulders and went back to doing what they were doing.

"Hey listen boss." Hikaru started,

"I don't think you get it..." followed by Kaoru

"If word gets out that Haru-chan is really a girl, then she won't be able to be in the Host Club anymore." Honey finished.

Then it was as if the self proclaimed king finally realized what they were saying.

"But if Haru-chan started wearing girls clothes, I'd bet she look even cuter then she is now~" Honey stated.