Newspaper Club Part 1

Nao groaned as he walked to the Host Club doors. Posted on the doors was a piece of paper and written on it in what Nao can only describe as the fanciest writing he's ever seen was,

'𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒿𝑜𝒾𝓃 𝓊𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐻𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒞𝓁𝓊𝒷 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉'

He kept the glare on his face as he walked to the window to look for the Host Club's location. Nao quickly found them and started to walk through the school to join them. While walking through one of the large unnecessary hallways Nao heard voices yelling,

"President!"

Nao stopped walking and blinked confused as to where the yell came from, but he wasn't confused much longer as he heard banging and yelling. Looking down the hallway he could faintly see a dark cloud that was getting bigger as it came towards him. Nao's instinct was telling him it was fangirls so he braced himself for the worse but was surprised to find the cloud had stopped and the Host Club was shown standing in front of a door.

Nao took one look at their outfits, sighed and closed his eyes, dropping his bag on the floor, "Can't we have one normal day, is that too much to ask? Just one day where we wear our uniforms or regular clothes." Nao had to keep up like the Host Club annoyed him despite the opposite right now, he had missed them greatly while he was gone and was actually really happy to see them. But the Host Club either chose to ignore Nao or didn't hear him because when he opened his eyes they were inside the room with the exception of Mori and Honey who were looking at Nao.

"Nao?" Honey asked, looking up at the younger teen with an innocent and almost sad look on his face. Nao looked down to the older boy and signed, "Yes Honey-Hyung." Honey looked around Nao before looking back up at Nao, "Where is Chihiro?"

Nao smiled softly at Honey, "She has after school classes Honey-Hyung. You can come with me to pick her up later if you want. It's been a few weeks. I'm sure she'll like to see you." Honey smiled and walked into the room to join the others.

Mori who was holding the doors open for the Host Club and now Nao looked down to the younger male. Nao looked up to Mori and opened his mouth to ask him how he was doing but he stopped himself and instead, blushed and ducked his head walking into the room.

Once inside Nao looked around, he took note of the high stacks of paper lying around. Nao also took note of the hosts' club places as Mori walked behind him to join Honey who was watching Haruhi clean up what Nao could only assume was the product of Tamaki's mess. He next took note of a tall guy that had a face one couldn't help but forget and kid who looked like the 4th member of KND who was holding a stick over someone else's head, Nao again assumed that whatever happened involved the guy's head and Tamaki, seeing as Tamaki was saying sorry over and over again.

Nao last noticed the Hitachiin twins each holding a newspaper and actually reading through it. It was moments like these that Nao wished he had a camera that worked on hand. He could have sworn up and down he never saw the twins reading unless it led to embarrassment on his behalf or a prank toward the self proclaimed king.

"I didn't know we had a newspaper club." Haruhi stated blandly while still cleaning up Tamaki's mess. Nao wanted to laugh at Haruhi and tell her that A. there were a lot more clubs she didn't know about here, and B. no one knew they still existed. Nao like many others at Ouran thought they disbanded but clearly they didn't, but Nao wanted to stay quiet. While he missed the Host Club this was not the type of drama he was hoping for to distract him. He was hoping for a simple adventure with little to no mess, but seeing as Tamaki started this adventure with a mess Nao figured that didn't bode well for the rest of it. He hoped that if he stayed quiet and didn't make any noise the Host Club would ignore him, he also hoped that Honey and Mori would forget him.