Bio Nao "Zomby" Yoshida

*Skip to 'Yeoboseyo' if you don't want to read the Bios*
Name:
  Nao "Zomby" Yoshida

Nao was adopted by the Yoshida family when he was 5.
He left to become a trainee in Seoul South Korea to help make money for his family.
He is afraid of people and does not like anyone touching him.
He always has his iPod on him, and when not in class will listen to it.

Relationships:                                             
Teru Yoshida – Adopted Father - Alive
Imari Yoshida – Adopted Mother - Recently deceased 
Madoka Yoshida – Adopted Brother – Alive
Chihiro Yoshida – Adopted Sister - Alive

History

Nao never knew his father and barely saw his mother, she was always working hard to make sure that Nao got what he needed and was always fed. She met Nao's father working one night at a bar, they secretly dated for a few months but once Nao's mother found out she was pregnant and told Nao's father he was never heard from again.

Nao was five when his mother died when she was walking home from work one night and was mugged. Nao didn't know his mother was dead till a few weeks later when the landlord came to clear out the place. The landlord being an old grumpy man kicked Nao out with only the things he could carry and pawned the rest of the stuff.
Nao lived on the streets working odd jobs for the local gang by being a runner.
Nao was adopted by the Yoshida family when Teru Yoshida came to arrest the gang.
Teru Yoshida (40) left his family when his daughter was born for another family, leaving Imari (36), Madoka (12), Chihiro (Newborn), and Nao (10) with little to no money. Imari was dealing with cancer and worked when she could but was eventually let go when new management took over the restaurant she was working at. Nao learned to dance when he worked for the gang sent in a tape to TS ENT. Without his family knowing and got accepted to be a trainee.

Nao left to be a trainee when Chihiro was two, upsetting her considering she looked up to Nao.