Crazy Lady

"Here Chihiro." Nao said as he held out Gimbap for Chihiro with his chopsticks.

Chihiro stopped playing with her dolls and looked up to Nao. She opened her mouth wide as Nao put the food into her mouth, she chomped down on it and Nao pulled the chopsticks away. Chihiro happily ate the food as Nao ate some himself and continued to listen to his music. Madoka who finally decided to show up to the Host Club sat down next to Nao rubbing his head and wearing sunglasses.

"Here..." Nao said handing Madoka a bowl and spoon.

Madoka took the bowl, opened the top and sniffed it,

"What is this?" He said looking to Nao then sniffing it again.

"It's Hangover stew, just eat it." Nao said taking out one of his headphones and feeding Chihiro, Madoka sighed and started to eat the stew.

"Aw Sori look~"
"I know Ai, they are like a family~ "

"With Madoka and Nao as Father and Mother."
"And Chihiro as the daughter~"
The three annoyances known as Shiori, Ai and Ayane said sitting in front of the three siblings, holding hands and squealing. Madoka ignored them and kept eating, Chihiro also ignored them and continued to play with her dolls but Nao...he couldn't let it go.

Nao stopped his music and looked up at the three girls,

"You know that me and Madoka are brothers, adopted but still brothers. So in saying that Madoka is the Father and I am the Mother you are assuming that me and Madoka have sexual relations. In assuming that we have relations you are assuming that we are an insestual couple like the twins." Nao said to the three girls not missing a beat then pointing to the twins who were in the middle of their act.

"But you see, Me and Madoka hardly like each other, I only take care of him because it's the right thing to do because his family took me in. Now if you want incest I'm sure the twins would love to have you join them." Nao finished then went back to eating and feeding Chihiro.

The three girls just squealed and continued to sit there watching the family. A few minutes of the girls sitting there Ai the less annoying of the three suddenly realized they were going to be late for Senior Yuzuki's birthday party and left to go get ready. Madoka who finished half of the stew put the top back on and handed it to Nao.

"I won't be home tonight by the way. I have a pretty birthday girl to escort." Madoka then got up and left to change.

Nao sighed and quickly looked up when he heard someone crying, he looked to Chihiro who was still playing with her dolls. Nao looked around and saw Honey who lost his shoe, Nao watched as Mori walked calmly over to Honey and slip his shoe on for him, Nao let a smile slip as he watched the scene. He also failed to notice Chihiro pulling on his scaf, Chihiro who wanted Nao's attention badly stood up and pulled harder on his scarf which caused him to be pulled toward Chihiro and hit the ground hard. He groaned and looked up at Chihiro who was holding his scarf in one hand and a banana milk in the other. Nao sighed and held his hand up for Chihiro who put the milk in his hand, Nao opened it and handed it back to Chihiro who smiled happily and let go of his scarf.

Nao sat back up and fixed his scarf so it wasn't choking him,

"Are you okay Nao?"

Nao looked over to the owner of the child like voice after fixing his scarf and nodded,

"Yeah Honey-Hyung, I mean Senpai I'm fine Chihiro just wanted help opening her banana milk." Nao said nodding his head to Honey. Chihiro who was sipping cutely on her milk grabbed another one from her bag and held it out for Honey.

Nao smiled softly to Chihiro and looked to Honey who was looking at her confused,

"You can take it...she wants to share with you." Honey smiled and grabbed the milk, he thanked Chihiro and looked up at Mori who was standing behind him watching the whole thing,