Home

"Hey boss why you don't stop eating that commoner's ramen and come over here to help us with the party planning."

"Does it really bother you that princess Kasugazaki's taken a liking to Haruhi?" The twins stated while looking back at the self proclaimed king who was eating what was possibly his fifth ramen bowl.

"He shouldn't be surprised she's had the illness for a while now hasn't she?" Kyoya said while typing away on his computer.

"What illness?" Haruhi asked looking at Kyoya.

"She's got the host hopping disease."

"A.K.A the never the same boy twice disease." The twins said sliding in behind Kyoya and answering Haruhi's question.

"Usually our customers pick a favorite host and then see them regularly.  However princess Kanako likes to change her favorites on a regular basis."  Kyoya explained never missing a beat in his words or typing.

"That's right because before she chose you she was with Tama-chan." Honey said sliding next to Kyoya and looking at his computer.

"You guys know too much about your customers it's borderline stalking." Nao said as he walked around the host club holding a sleeping Chihiro.

"Oh so he's upset because I took her from him?" Haruhi stated with an annoyed expression.

"Shut up I couldn't care less!  I'm losing patience Haruhi it's time you started dressing like a girl." Tamaki yelled at Haruhi finally done with his ramen depression.

"Suoh if you wake Chihiro up I will knock you out."  Nao said glaring at Tamaki who shrunk away from Nao and closer to Haruhi.

"I don't understand how you could be so popular with the ladies when you your self are a lady! No one in the entire school knows the truth except for those of us here." Tamaki said continuing his earlier argument.

"Yeah she opted out of taking gym classes."

"And the attendance numbers are all mixed together so no one can tell." The twins started feeling the need to join the conversation.

Nao stopped walking and glared at Tamaki as he ran quickly past him and grabbed a chest marked 'King's private property.' Nao then sighed and walked over to the table that Kyoya was sitting at and sat down in one of the chairs, after carefully maneuvering Chihiro so she was comfortable.

A few minutes later Nao heard Tamaki yelling again, Nao looked up at Tamaki and glared at him as Chihiro woke up slightly only to move closer to Nao.

Nao rolled his eyes and stood up maneuvering Chihiro again, he walked to his and Chihiro's bags and threw them over his shoulder as he quietly left the host club. While walking to the front gates he noticed a few lingering students from after school clubs talking about a raging party at some rich persons house. Nao rolled his eyes and stayed silent as he walked out of the school gates and toward the house.

When Nao was a block from his house he noticed a dog sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. Nao stopped in front of the dog and stared down at it,

"...Move..." Nao said to the dog who just sat there staring up at Nao.

The dog seemed to notice what Nao failed to and grabbed Chihiro's batman doll which was falling from her hand and run down into the alleyway next to them. Nao blinked a few times before he carefully took off after the dog, when Nao caught up to the dog he grabbed the batman doll from its mouth and glared at it.

"Bad dog." Nao said turning back to the entrance to go home. But before Nao could walk two steps he heard someone crying, Nao sighed and closed his eyes telling himself over and over again to just go home it wasn't his business. But of course Nao being the protective helper his is decided to look for the sound. He turned back around and looked around after looking for a few minutes he noticed an ugly dirty yellow fabric sticking out from behind a dumpster. Nao lifted Chihiro up more and pushed the side of the dumpster away reviling a girl in an Ouran high school outfit. The girl didn't look up at Nao but kept crying, Nao slid off the bags and maneuvered Chihiro from his left side to his right; so he could take his hoodie off. Once he got his hoodie off he threw it at the girl who squealed and took it off of her head.