Yeoboseyo

Nao avoided people the best he could as he walked off of the airplane and out into the terminal. While he walked calmly to the baggage claim listening to his music he was a nervous wreck inside, when he got to the baggage claim he stood as far away from people as he could and waited calmly for his bags. While waiting for his bags he noticed a little girl having problems grabbing her Hello Kitty bag, the little girl turned to her mother and asked her to help but the mother ignored her and continued shouting at someone on her phone. Nao walked over to the girl and grabbed her bag for her setting it down in front of her, the little girl looked up in awe at Nao then smiled to him. Nao smiled slightly at the girl then turned to the rotator belt and grabbed his bags, he then turned and walked to the exit. Once outside Nao started the long walk to his old home, considering the time his plane landed Nao figured that by the time he got home his adopted siblings would be home.

After getting lost and almost run over multiple times Nao finally ended up on the right track home past the Ouran Elite Private Academy. While walking past the gates of the Ouran Academy he hears someone humming, he looks up and sees a little girl holding a handmade Batman plushie, Nao mumbles her name as she walk towards him.

"Yodongsaeng..." Nao says loud so she could hear him.

The little girl stops and looks up recognizing the voice, "Oppa!" she said smiling and running up to him hugging his legs.

Nao smiles and puts his duffle bag down and grabs her lifting her up.

"Chihiro, why are you walking by yourself?" Nao asked still holding her.

Chihiro lifts up her head and points to the school next to them,

"Ani"

Nao glares at the school and grabs his bag from the ground,

"Show me where he is okay?" Nao asked Chihiro.

Chihiro nods and starts to point the directions to the host club where her oldest Ani is, while walking through the school Nao once again avoids the contact of the few people walking through the halls and the off handed comments and stares they get.

When they get closer to the host club Nao notices a girl with red hair wearing the ridiculous, what he could only assume, school uniform and a boy with short brown hair wearing the boy's uniform a few feet away from her. Nao ignored their conversation and walked past them, Chihiro however looked over Nao's shoulder at the two and listened to the conversation the best she could.

A few turns later they were at the door of the host club, Nao put Chihiro down and grabbed her hand opening the door. Nao still mad, glared and looked around only to be interrupted as Chihiro started to pull on his hand. Nao looked down at Chihiro and let her pull him as she led him over to his target. When they got close enough to their Ani, Nao pulled Chihiro back and walked past her to the table. He stood at the side of the table and ignored the looks of the girls sitting at the table, the Ani entertaining the women sighed as he noticed that they were no longer look at him.

He looked over at the person who was taking the girls attention and sighed again,

"I'm sorry I don't entertain guys" he said before turning back to the girls.

"Not even for your dongsaeng Madoka?" Nao says putting his hood down still glaring at Madoka.

"Dongsaeng? What are you talking...Nao?!" Madoka said as he turned back to Nao. He jumped up from the chair and hugs Nao, He pulls back when he notices the Nao didn't hug back.

"What's wrong Nao? Jet lagged?" Madoka said smiling and stepping back from Nao.

"Why was Chihiro walking alone?" Nao asked still upset.