Dance

"Are you sure I can wear this? It was wrapped in that box for a reason right?"

"Yes Akemi, just stop asking about it"

"But-"

"Just eat already..."

Nao sighed as he stood outside of the Peach Cafe with Chihiro and the girl Akemi whose name he learned from Chihiro. Akemi sighed and looked down at the peach muffin Nao got her then looked down at Nao who was squatting on the ground fixing Chihiro's outfit. Akemi smiled and looked back up and started to eat her muffin.

By the time Akemi finished the muffin her limo had arrived to take her to school,

"Do you want a ride Nao? We are going to the same school." Akemi said walking to the limo.

Nao looked up at Akemi to answer but was surprised by Chihiro who ran into the limo past Akemi. Nao sighed as Akemi laughed and got into the limo,

"Yah! Chihiro 사람들의 자동차에 실행되지 않습니다!"

                (don't run into peoples cars!)

The ride to school was amusing to the teenagers as Chihiro waved to everyone they passed and sat on the floor playing with her dolls even after Nao told her to get into a seat.

After dropping Chihiro off at school Nao and Akemi walked to the High school. Nao being concerned and annoyed at Madoka looked around for him. Nao sighed after saying goodbye to Akemi and walking to his practice room, he didn't see Madoka and he was blowing thru his extra money fast.

Frustrated and annoyed Nao decided to skip all of his classes for the day and work on his dancing; it was the only thing that could keep his mind off of the events of the past two days. Nao took a break for lunch and stayed in the room to look for a job,

'You got a message

Nae maeumeul jeok ji

A message

Nan oneul do bameul sae ji

Munja jom, sshib jima

Dab jangeul nan gidaryeo'

Nao jumped as his Inst-message tone went off on his computer he turned down the volume and checked his messages.

Saki4Saki: A little bird told me you're back in town Nao.

Nao4Now: ...Would that little bird be twitter...

Saki4Saki: Let's just say some people have been asking about you and if you're going to rejoin.

Nao4Now: Ryusaki I don't have time for this, I have other things to worry about then joining a group I was only in for two weeks.

Saki4Saki: There's this competition in a few months...we need one more person to enter.

Nao4Now: I can't I'm running out of money...unless I get payed I can't.

Saki4Saki: ...sometimes we get hired for parties and we have this weekend deal with a mall and this new cafe...we all get payed evenly so...you would to.

Nao4Now: ...now much do I get payed...

Saki4Saki: All together it's $150 for the weekend deals and a extra 100 for the parties.

Nao4Now: Email me the information...I'll be there.

Saki4Saki: Good...Seyama will be glad to hear this...

Nao4Now: how is she?

Saki4Saki has signed off.

Nao rolled his eyes and checked the time; he groaned realizing that the host club would be starting soon. Nao slowly stood up and changed his clothes putting things away and packing up. When Nao walked out of the room he was met with Chihiro,