19

Y/N POV

We kissed one another in a furious desperation, tongues entwined, her hips grasped tightly in my hands. I wasn't quite sure how far Taylor wanted to take things, so I just went along with what she did, enjoying the feeling of her sitting on my lap, fingers tangled in my hair as she kissed me.

We both only pulled away when we could no longer go on without taking a breath, and as we separated, Taylor big down gently on my bottom lip, sucking on it before releasing it with a pop. The motion went right to my groin, where my dick was already half hard in my jeans. I was sure Taylor could feel it, but so far she hadn't mentioned it.

"Fuck I've wanted to do that since we first met." The woman rasped, breathless. She leaned forward to peck my lips, and as she did, her ass brushed against the bulge in my pants, and an involuntary groan escaped my throat.

"Shit..."

Taylor smirked. "Someone's excited. I didn't realize how easy it was to get you hard."

"Depends on the person. It's never happened this fast before."

"Aw, are you saying I'm special?" She giggled, playing with the baby hairs on the back of my neck.

"Maybe." I smirked back, giving her hips a squeeze. "We should probably stop now though because if we go any further, dinner won't happen."

"But I love teasing you." She said slowly, giving me a seductive look as she rolled her hips over my lap.

I held back a groan. "Taylor..." I warned.

The girl on my lap laughed. "Okay, okay. But only because we probably should go on at least one date before we do anything. To be fair, though, it's not like I haven't given you a lap dance before."

"Yeah, only last time my dick wasn't poking your thigh." I chuckled.

"I was wondering about that. It was kind of upsetting." She joked.

"You were upset because I didn't stab you with my dick?" I questioned, laughing.

"No. Well, yes, but mostly because I was so confident I'd be able to get a reaction out of you, but I didn't!" She whined, pouting like a child.

Oh, you have no idea.

"I'm telling you right now, the only reason I didn't get a boner was because of my fear of making you uncomfortable."

"Well damn you for being such a gentleman."

I shot her my signature lopsided grin. "I know, it just comes naturally."

Taylor threw her head back and laughed, and all I wanted to do was kiss her again. I knew it was better that I didn't, though, so I held back, choosing to simply enjoy the moment, when a question suddenly popped into my head.

"How come Alex didn't tell me you were single? 'Cause she knows I like you, and she's heard me mention before that I thought you were with Joe, but she never said anything about it."

"Honestly, I have no idea. She does know I'm not dating him, but there must be a reason she never told you. Also, she never told me how you feel about me, we only ever talked about how I feel about you."

I wiggled my eyebrows, smirking. "So you're talking about me now, Ms. Swift?"

She smirked. "Maybe."

I stuck my bottom lip out in a pout. "You're not gonna tell me what you were saying?"

Taylor giggled, shaking her head. "What's in it for me?"

"Um...I'll tell you what I said to my friends."

She raised a perfect eyebrow. "Oh? In that case, we mostly just talked about what a player you are-"

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. A lot of it was me complaining about Megan." She admitted, tone a bit sheepish.

"Oh?" I asked, copying how she had done it. "Why Ms. Swift, were you, dare I say, jealous?"

Taylor rolled her eyes, but didn't deny it. "That's one way of putting it."

I grinned. "Don't worry, I have nothing on you. I was jealous of the relationship you weren't even having with Joe, so..."

We shared a laugh that faded into a comfortable silence, until she spoke.

"I'm glad we finally talked, Y/n."

"Me too. I was wondering how the hell I was gonna deal with being friends with you while also wanting to pull you into the nearest broom closet and have my way with you." I confessed.

"You and me both. Believe me, the only thing stopping me from making a move earlier was Megan. I genuinely thought you guys would become a thing and that I had lost my chance."

"Now you've trapped me in the confines of your nice house and beauty." I teased.

Taylor did an evil laugh and rubbed her hands together. "My plan worked."

"I'm not complaining."

------------------------------

That evening the two of us got dressed in somewhat formal clothing, then headed out into the city to have a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. I had never been there before, but Taylor said it was her favorite place, and she apparently knew one of the managers there, who got allowed us in through the back and got us a table away from most of the other guests in order to avoid paparazzi.

We got a small booth in a dimly lit corner, giving the place a romantic feel. 

The night was full of expensive wine, delicious food, and wonderful conversation about everything from our childhoods to embarrassing moments, to how we ended up where we are today.

I felt like I had to pinch myself the whole time, just to make sure this was in fact reality.

It seemed like only five minutes ago that I was bitching to Ash and Tobin about Joe and his relationship with Taylor, but now here I was, on a date with the very woman I'd been pining after for over a month.

Actually, technically it's been much longer than a month since Taylor's always been one of my celebrity crushes, but now that I know her personally, my feelings for her run deeper than they ever have.

It's a little scary, how fast I'm falling for her, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Everything is just so easy with Taylor, and against all odds, it seems I have a real chance with her.

Now all I have to do is not mess it up.