33

Y/N POV

"Sit." She ordered, gesturing to the chair I just now noticed had been placed at the end of the bed, facing her.

Dazed, I did as I was told, nervously plopping my self down. My eyes were glued to the incredibly torturous sight before me as I tried miserably to get comfortable in the chair. I was about to place my hands on my lap in an effort to at least adjust the position of my cock so that the tip wasn't rubbing against my boxers, but my girlfriend stopped me.

"Ah ah, no touching. Put your hands at your sides." She smiled mischievously, her own hand still between her long legs, running teasing circles around her clit. "This is the ultimate test of self control, Y/n. I'm not even going to tie you up. It's up to you to be a good little boy for mommy and keep those hands away. The second you decide to be naughty and touch yourself, you lose. The second you cum before that clock hits midnight, you lose. If you stand up from the chair, you lose. If you try to touch me or taste me, you lose. And the worst part: if you take your eyes off of me, even for a second...you lose. Got it?"

A strangled groan left my throat, and I could already feel a bit of precum beginning to soak into my underwear. I nodded my head silently.

"Say yes mommy." Taylor said sternly, her eyes looking directly into mine. 

"Yes, Mommy." I spoke, my voice just above a whisper due to the moan I was holding back.

"Louder."

I cleared my throat. "Yes, Mommy."

She smiled. "That's my good boy. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. An hour and 55 minutes. You can handle that, right?"

It was obviously a rhetorical question, but I wanted to answer. 

No, I absolutely cannot fucking handle that. 

My hands were gripping the edges of the chair already, and I was trying not to squeeze my legs together. Per the rules, I kept my focus on Taylor, watching her bite her lip as one of her hands traveled up to stroke her cheek, then her jaw, before wrapping around her throat. She tilted her head backward and let out a whimper, choking herself ever-so-slightly, while simultaneously touching her wet pussy.

After a moment, the hand on her neck moved down to one of her lace-covered breasts, and I watched, legs shaking, as she began to gently kneed the soft flesh, pinching and tugging at her hard nipple through the thin fabric of her lingerie. Her hips bucked upward into her hand, and her eyes rolled back. Another whimper escaped her throat.

Meanwhile, I felt like I was fucking dying. Never in my life had my dick ever been this hard, and it was actually hurting. The fabric of my boxers and sweats were trying hard to keep my erection down, but all they did was provide extremely unnecessary friction. My balls sat heavy between my legs, swollen and full of a weeks worth of cum begging to be let out. 

"Fuck, Taylor." Now it was my turn to whimper, but not out of pleasure like the blond. I was so fucking desperate for her, I thought my whole body might combust.

"Are you enjoying the show, baby?" She teased, now working her other breast, rolling her nipple between her thumb and index finger. "By the looks of it," Taylor glanced at the eight inch tent in my pants. "I'd say the answer is yes."

"I need you so badly baby." I was beginning to lose control. I didn't care how pathetic or desperate I sounded. I didn't care how much I submitted to her. All I wanted was for her to touch me. "I need to you touch me all over....please..."

"I love how needy you are, but unluckily for you, baby boy, you're gonna have to wait an hour and a half more. Besides, we both know that if I walked over there right now, all I'd have to do is kiss your pretty pink lips, and you'd make a mess all over yourself, isn't that right honey? A mess mommy would have to clean up for you with her tongue."