32

Y/N POV

I'm on day two, and so far things haven't been that bad. Unsurprisingly I wake up every morning with a raging boner, but if I wait like ten minutes it goes away and I'm fine. The only times that have been a struggle is any time Taylor looks at me, smiles at me, breathes in my direction, touches me, kisses me...you get the point.

I know for a fact that she's teasing me, but truthfully I can't bring myself to complain. If anything, it made the whole situation more fun.

-------------------------------

Okay I take it back, I'm on day five and I'm absolutely dying. My balls are so full I can feel them fucking swinging in my pants like a goddamn wrecking ball. So....maybe that's a little dramatic, but I stand by what I said.

I'm not used to not cumming at least once a day, and the fact that I had to endure Taylor's presence made it utter torture. Any opportunity she's had to tease me, she's taken, whether it be unashamedly changing in front of me, kissing my neck, or doing a bunch of other things she knows turns me on.

I've had many moments the last few days where I've been close to begging her to let me give in, however I'm far too prideful to give her the satisfaction, so I've swallowed my discomfort and promised myself I'd get through these last two days. I had no idea what she had in store for me in regards to my birthday present, but whatever it was seemed too fucking good to pass up. I just hoped this was all worth it.

By now, my concussion has drastically improved, and I only needed to take medication for a couple more days. As for my ribs, there was definitely soreness, but overall it hurt much less than it had before, though it would still be at least two weeks before I'd be cleared to play again.

I've kept in close contact with the team this past week, texting them every day to see how they're doing. Tomorrow is their second victory tour match, which Taylor and I would be watching on TV. 

After the victory tour comes the Emmy's, and following the Emmy's come the start of Angel City training. Our first NWSL match wasn't until February of next year, so I'd get to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend before the season begins. We hadn't yet discussed her plans for the next year, but given that she's working on an album, I can only assume she wants to go on tour. And if she goes on tour, I'm sure as hell going with her.

"Babe, dinner's almost done." I called to the blond, pulling the steak out of the oven.

My girlfriend was currently facetiming Alex, and I could hear the two women excitedly talking about tomorrow's game. I found Taylor's enthusiasm for soccer so adorable and sweet, especially since that was the reason she and Alex became friends in the first place. 

"Oh, before I let you go, say hi to Y/n!" Taylor said, running into the kitchen and showing me her phone screen, where Alex was grinning and waving.

"Hey Y/n. I hope you've been staying out of trouble? Taylor tells me you've been good these last few days."

Something about the glint in her eye and the inflection in her voice made me think there was far more to her words than just the concern about my recovery. I wondered if perhaps she was alluding to Taylor and I's bet? It wouldn't surprise me if Taylor told her best friend about it, especially considering Alex and I have history. The question is, is Alex involved, or am I just getting my hopes up?

"He's been good, right sweetheart?" Taylor answered for me, causing a blush to dust my cheeks. 

I nodded. "I think so."

Alex inclined her head. "I'm glad to hear that. The team misses you, Y/n. We can't wait to get back and train with you again." 

"I miss you guys too. Just a couple more weeks." I smiled a little sadly, wishing desperately I could be on the field with them tomorrow. 

"A couple more weeks." The brunette agreed.

--------------------------------

After dinner, Taylor and I cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie. I couldn't tell you what it was about or even the title of it, because all of my focus was on the blue eyed woman. We started out with me sat up and her leaning back against me, but somehow that melded into her relaxed in the corner of the couch while my head was laid in her lap.

Taylor's slim fingers tangled in my hair gently, and I was embarrassed to admit it, but that simple action was very quickly becoming rather arousing. Maybe it was because I could smell her shampoo. Maybe it was because I was using her thighs as a pillow, and fuck they were thick. And perhaps, the nail in the coffin, was the little laugh she'd let out every time she looked down at me.

The slight tingle in my cock promptly became a throbbing ache, and before I knew it there was a very obvious tent in my sweats. I was biting my lip in an effort to keep from making any noises, but it was not easy. Taylor continued running her fingers through my hair, however the next time she looked down, she noticed my boner, and she giggled.

"You horny little boy." 

My breathing was growing heavier, and I felt my hips twitch. "Taylor..."

She widened her eyes innocently. "What's wrong, sweetheart? You look a little...frustrated."

A strangled groan left my throat as I fought tooth and nail to keep from touching myself. "God this is fucking torture. I don't know how I'm gonna last two more days." I whined, squeezing my legs together.

Taylor hummed. "Mmm, it might be torture for you, but I rather enjoy seeing you all needy like this. You're a good boy, Y/n, you can wait 48 more hours."

-------------------------------

After last night's challenge, I was pleased with how easy today went. Taylor spent most of it in the studio, working on her album with Jack, so I pretty much just hung out around the house, either reading or building legos.

-------------------------------

The day part of day seven went fine, but once night came along, I was sure there was no way I would be able to last.

The tension between Taylor and I throughout dinner was thicker than her thighs, and by the time we headed to bed, I couldn't get my dick to go down. I finished brushing my teeth and turned off the bathroom light, prepared for a long night of shifting back and forth uncomfortably, when all of a sudden my eyes landed on what might be the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

Taylor was sat back against the headboard, wearing a deep lavender lingerie, except her legs were spread, and her hand was toying with her exposed pussy between them. My jaw dropped, and it honestly shocks me that I didn't pass out on the spot.

"You didn't really think I'd let you off that easy, did you?" She asked in a sultry tone, looking up at me through hooded eyes. Taylor looked at the clock on her nightstand. "You've got two hours left, before you're allowed to come. You know how you're gonna spend those two hours?"

I gulped, shaking my head.

"Watching me."