三十四

『WARNING!』

- Swearing

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
2nd Person
.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••

You shook your head, your (H/c) hair swinging with your head. Walking back into your room, you spot your mask, still in the same spot where you left it. You blink.

You almost showed your face without even realizing.

You smack your hand on your forehead. You felt really stupid. Really, really stupid, but hey! You were tired and just woke up from your good sleep. Plus, you almost knocked on their door and opened it. Almost.

You grab your kitsune mask, tying the strings around your head. Bringing the cloth back around your head.

Yelling starts to come from the boys room.

Quickly, you run out of your room and slammed open the door.

"Oh my gosh! It's not even locked?!" Zenitsu yells, tears falling out and down his cheeks. Tanjiro shushes Zenitsu, worried about causing too much trouble for the old lady. It also seems like they didn't notice you, well—Zenitsu noticed you but was too busy being scared. "P-P-Protect me!" Zenitsu bolts to Inosuke unconsciously, doing grabby hands as he comes straight towards him. "Someone save me!" He cries. "Any one, even Inosuke!!" When Zenitsu got closer to Inosuke, the male kicks him away. "Stay back!" Inosuke orders, not caring about the crying blonde who was now laying near where the box was. Noticing the box was opening, you await for the demon to come out. Zenitsu yelps as the door opens all the way. A pale hand comes out, landing softly onto the tatami mats. "It's out!" Zenitsu crawls away immediately, opening the closet door to climb in and hide from the demon. Silently, you watch as Nezuko comes out, showing her smaller self.

"I gotta hide! I'm so scared!!" Zenitsu stops when he sees Nezuko, staring at the demon girl.

Tanjiro smiles at the sight of his sister.

"Nezuko!" He calls out, happy to see her. She slowly starts to grow into her size slowly, Zenitsu watching in shock and having words stuck in his mouth. Once she's fully back to her height, she hums in response. Zenitsu gawks at her.

Inosuke stares at Nezuko, confused but stretches and flips his arms outwards onto the floor beneath him. "That's too much thinking." He mumbles, instantly falling asleep as he snores, a bubble coming from the snout.

"Zenitsu..." Tanjiro says his name, not looking at him.

"Nezuko's my—"

"Tanjiro..." Zenitsu interrupts Him.

You turn to the bright glow that came from Zenitsu, seeing some electrics cackling on him. "Listen to me." He whispers, looking down at the ground. 'How's he doing that?' You thought, tilting your head as you stare at him. "Z-Zenitsu?" Tanjiro stutters, watching as lighting sparks off of his friend. "Listen to me." He repeats.

Zenitsu looks up, his eyes looking as if it'll pop right out. "Just who do you think you are?" Zenitsu growls, Nezuko comes to Tanjiro side, not phased by what's happening at all. "You were with such a cute girl and an awesome-looking, kitsune mask person?" He balls his hands up into fists, clenching them