三十二

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

- Blood

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

It was still the afternoon, the birds chirping in the distance and sounding faint.

Inosuke was laid on the ground, his katanas beside him, while Zenitsu haori was laid on top of him. Since he was shirtless and would be cold. Well, what Tanjiro said. (Y/n) was laid next to him, Tanjiro haori was laid behind their head, used as a pillow. The feminine male eyes fluttered open, staring up at the baby blue sky for a few seconds. When suddenly...

He starts screaming.

He jumps up from where he was laying and into the air, his arms raised up as he still screams like a mad man.

Zenitsu shreiks, startled by his sudden angry screaming. "He's awake!" He yells, looking behind him to where Inosuke was. "Fight me! Fight me!" Inosuke starts bolting at the poor blonde, yelling at him to fight him.

"This is how he is when he wakes up?"

"Hey, you!"

"I hate that more than anything!!"

Zenitsu hides behind Teruko, holding onto her shoulders and making her yelp.

Inosuke stops yelling as he halts. Staring back at the quarter that stared right back at him, with dot-eyes.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Inosuke points at them, demanding for his answer. Tanjiro lays the rock down with the other ones. "It's a burial." He explained. Inosuke makes a confused sound, his index finger that was pointing falters. "You help out, too, Inosuke." Tanjiro tells him, turning towards the said latter. "There are still people who were killed inside the house." Tanjiro points at the house, which was silent but had many corpses inside. "What's the point of burying the corpses of creatures?" Inosuke questions him, becoming stubborn. "I'm not doing that! I'm not helping out!!" He denies, throwing his hand to his side. "Forget that! Fight me!" He points his thumb at himself. 'Man, he really is a loon.' Zenitsu thought, still holding onto Teruko. 'What does he mean, what's the point?' He felt turmoil form inside him.

Tanjiro blinks, his expression turning into a sad one.

"Oh, I see," Tanjiro responds. "Your wounds are painful..." He states, defiantly not thinking what Inosuke had in mind. "...so you can't help." He finished.

That sets Inosuke off. Making him silent as an irk Mark appears on his cheek, staring at Tanjiro with contracted pupils.

"Huh?" The male was only able to spit out a word.

'Those two are beyond help!' Zenitsu thought, watching in shock. 'They're both crazy!' He looks at (Y/n), a bit surprised that they're still asleep, despite all the yelling and screaming. 'Unlike (Y/n), they're very quiet and calm...' He stares for awhile before going back to watching the crazy duo.