二十四

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

- Blood

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

Tanjiro goes ahead of you, taking the part of being the first one to attack. You allowed it. Once he gets close enough, he jumps and brings up his katana, seeing the thread right in front of him. Yahaba clicks his tongue, bringing up a hand. "What a grimy little urchin you are." He spat, opening his eyes and stopping his hand at his face.

"You stay away from me!" He shouts, swinging his hand forward.

The thread that was once there before Tanjiro snaps after the eye closes. 'The thread snapped!' Tanjiro eyes widen a little, not expecting the thread to suddenly snap. An arrow slides underneath Tanjiro, sliding him back a little. This caused Tanjiro to miss, only a few inches from beheading the demon. Just when you were about to step in, Tanjiro is thrown into you and knocks your balance off. Another arrow moves Tanjiro to the side, getting him off of you with no problem. But he was thrown right into a tree, knocking the wind out of him. You got up, clenching onto your scythe. You notice Yahaba bring another hand up, closing the eye immediately just like the other one. You were only confused for a second before you felt yourself get pulled and thrown into the air and being dropped. You spin the scythe above you like a helicopter, then stuck the blade into the soiled ground and land on it.

You jump off of your scythe and rip it out of the ground, sprinting towards the demon.

You quickly look everywhere, trying to spot the same red arrow. Getting a glimpse of a red blur on your left, you jump up and throw your scythe at Yahaba. Who dodges it quickly and tries to use another arrow to push you away in mid-air. Although, you knew what would come when you did that. Before the arrow could even move you, you dive down towards your scythe and grab it.

Ripping out of the ground and leaping towards the demon.

You duck down, dodging an arrow that was now above your head. A mistake to do so.

You get yanked towards the right, then dragged backwards. Creating more distance between you and the demon. The arrow vanishes, letting you go and skid on the ground. 'Why isn't he attacking?' You observe his face, seeking anything on his face to get an answer or at least a clue.

You spring towards the left, dodging every arrows to prevent them from increasing your distance from the male.

But yet again, you're pulled away from him each time.

You stand there, thinking of a plan.

'He isn't harming me, which gives me an advantage to able to move faster, still. But he's able to create distance.' You tug on your bottom lip with your teeth.

All of ideas were knocked out, except for one.

However, you didn't know whether or not it would work. It was only a 50/50 chance to help you. 'I'll have to be more faster on this idea, if it does work..' You watched as Yahaba frowns a little, knowing that you're thinking of something.