十七

WARNING!

- Little bit of angst

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

The two Kasugai crows flies in the air gracefully, following after their new owners that were walking down below them. The sun was already out, showing that it was morning and soon to be the afternoon. Tanjiro fists were clenched, his nails digging into his palm to the point where it almost would start to bleed. (Y/n) was quiet as usual, but was stuck in their thoughts ever since the two of them left Kazumi to the girl that was about to be eaten.

Their first mission really did affect the victims, including both of the demon hunters.

And the both of them knew, they knew that the missions they'll be having ahead of them, will affect them also. Because the things that are tragic would show and be told on missions.

It isn't just Tanjiro that lost something, it was also (Y/n).

Including every victim on earth.

'How many people has he killed..? How many more made to suffer...?' Tanjiro ponders, glaring down at the ground that both him and (Y/n) were walking on.

'Muzan Kibutsuji..' (Y/n) whispers out in their head.

'I'll never forgive you.' (Y/n) promised to themselves, stopping in their tracks and snapping out of their thoughts when Tanjiro crow landed on his shoulder and (Y/n) crow landed on their shoulder.

Tanjiro snaps out of it also when his crow lands on his shoulder.

"Next up, Asakusa; Tokyo!" The crow yells out, being loud as ever. "Rumors of a demon lurking there!" The crow makes a 'kaaaw!' sound after that. "Huh? I'm heading off to my next job already?" Tanjiro questions the crow, shocked that him and his partner already have a mission to head to. "Yes! Go!" The crows responds, being replied back with an exhausted 'Hold on a minute!'. "No can do!" The crow exclaims, starting to get annoyed and decides to flap its wings while sitting on Tanjiro shoulder. (Y/n) just watches the duo bicker at each other with their crow that silently watched, as well. This went on and on as they went back to walking, changing directions to their new mission ahead of them.

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

After a few days, you and Tanjiro finally got to your destination.

The town was very crowded, which was the opposite of what you were hoping for. The bright lights that lit up the streets were fine, although, with many random people just bumping into you and taking up your space bothered you. It was loud too, louder than Tanjiro crow.

Realizing how the loud crow owner was oddly very silent, you twist your head towards Tanjiro, only to stop immediately when you look at him.

His eyes were bulging out of his sockets, flabbergasted by the view around him.

The face would've made somebody laugh, but it didn't seem funny to you, you had a different reaction.