十八

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

-Blood

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

"I've never been to a place like this." Tanjiro goes back to his famous, exhausted face. Nezuko falling asleep beside him.

"It's way too crowded.." Tanjiro utters out, you couldn't help but agree, not that u would ever agree or admit though. Tanjiro notices that Nezuko fell asleep, her head falling down softly onto Tanjiro shoulder as he turned his head to look at her. Tanjiro smiles softly, promising himself that he would turn his sister back into a human.

"Here's your udon with grated yam on top!" The man that finished cooking told the both of you, handing two bowls to you and Tanjiro as you both thanked him in your own way.

Tanjiro takes a sip of the warm liquid, the smell adding to the warmth. Tanjiro sighs after he takes a sip, looking up at the night sky. It was covered by clouds, the stars yet to be seen up above all the people on earth. You were about to dig into your udon, promising to yourself that you're gonna enjoy it at this moment. Until, you heard a sound of something breaking. Looking to the source of the sound, Tanjiro was suddenly standing there in shock while his bowl of udon was on the ground with the bowl broken and the udon going to waste. Instantly, he starts to breathe heavily. He looks around slowly as if he doesn't know where he is at. You put your bowl of udon down, not wanting to waste it by dropping it on the ground or something. Just when you were about to snap Tanjiro out of it, he abruptly takes his nichirin katana and bolts like lighting towards the town. You immediately sprinted after him, recovering from surprise and shock. You were inching closer and closer towards Tanjiro, catching up to him.

You follow after him into an alleyway, getting closer to the giant crowd that oddly seemed to increase more after you all left.

Tanjiro stops, just before you could stop and catch a little bit of breath, he goes back to running like a mad person. You chase after him, following him into the crowd even though you really didn't want to.

You were bumping into too many people, causing you to lose sight of him. You stopped, clicking your tongue as you looked around and searched for anything that had the same colors as your companion clothing. You were getting frustrated already. You give out a quiet, angry sigh, boy did you wish that you could get an open path through this giant crowd. Well would you look at that, it looks like the god just heard your wish. Gladly taking it as the chance to find Tanjiro, you immediately push people out of the way and run. You didn't care anymore about causing attention, you just needed to know where the hell your companion went and make sure if he's in danger.

Although, when you finally found him.

"Is there something I can do to help you?" A familiar voice questions.

He wasn't alone.

You skidded to a stop right behind him, grabbing their attention. Tanjiro, a little girl and the man you knew that was holding her.

The girl wore pigtails, her bangs being cropped perfectly. She wore a red dress over a white shirt, her hair being a dark brown color and including her eyes also. She was human.