二十五

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

- Gore

- Angst

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

Susumaru drops two of the temari's, realizing her mistake. She covers her mouth in shock, fear dreading upon her eyes.

Tamayo lifts her arm out, blood coming from it as a pale red and grayish-White like smoke come from it. Showing that she was using her Blood Demon Art. "You've utter that name out loud, haven't you?" Tamayo questions her, her Blood Demon Art flying above the ground like fog. "That will trigger the curse." Susumaru gasps in her hands, shaking for what will happen to her.

'Magical Aroma of Daylight.' Yushiro twists his head to look at Tamayo.

'It weakens it's targets brain functions,' Yushiro moves his gaze over to Nezuko, watching as she tried staying awake from exhaustion.

'rendering that person unable to lie or keep secrets.' Yushiro looks back at Tamayo. 'It's immensely potent, Lady Tamayo!' He compliments her in his head, not having the guts to say it aloud, especially when serious stuff is happening. "I do feel sorry for you, but.." Tamayo trails off, feeling the same saddening feeling for the younger demon. "farewell." Was the last thing Tamayo said before Susumaru starts to run to her left, screaming in desperation as she brings her arms in the air. "Please forgive me!" She begs, repeating her words again. "I'm begging you! Please! Please forgive me!" She screams, looking up at the sky with tears falling down her pale cheeks. The tears filled with extreme fear.

She suddenly starts to turn red, her white sclera turning a dark red from her blood.

She groans in pain, dropping her temari as it rolls away.

The temari bumps into (Y/n) foot.

(Y/n) watched as the curse started, Tanjiro also watching from their back. Watching in horror of what is gonna happen to the poor demon.

Susumaru grips her sides, groaning out in pain. She screams after she opens her arms wide, something moving from her stomach. A sickening, loud, crack being heard through her screams of agony. Two arms shoot from her stomach, another arm shooting from her mouth, as well. Ripping through her flesh like nothing. Blood sprays onto the ground, dripping from her mouth and her stomach. Her muffled screams became louder and louder when the arms ripped through her skin from the inside. Tanjiro gasps in shock, not knowing what to say or do as he watched. (Y/n) was silent. They only watched with their dull, blank, (e/c), eyes. Tamayo looks away, choosing to not watch her suffering. Yushiro stares in shock, a hint of dread as he doesn't look away.

Susumaru makes gargle sounds, choking from the arm and blood.

More blood drops to the ground, dropping non stop. She whimpers, feeling the affliction shoot through her body and linger there. The arm that came from her mouth turns around, grabbing her head and starts to clench her head. Susumaru only cries out her last whimper before her head was crushed.