WARNING!

- Violence

- Angst

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

It was silent among the three students.

The three of them were deep in their thoughts as they walked together, all thinking the same thing. Will they ever survive all together in the final selection? That question made them a bit anxious.

They didn't like the thought of one of their friends dying, nor didn't like the thought of being one of the people to die in the final selection. Both would be worse. The tension gets even more heavier on the trio, getting heavier the more they thought about it as they walked. Sabito looked at Giyuu and Makomo, frowning a little when he looked down at the path in front of them.

He wouldn't like it if he lost one of his best friends, he couldn't stand the thought of losing them. Even the people that will die in the final selection.

"Will we..will we survive..?" Giyuu voice cuts through the silence, Sabito and Makomo turning their heads towards Giyuu. Giyuu was frowning, still staring down at the ground. Makomo frown deepened more at the question. "No." Sabito said out of the blue, causing Giyuu and Makomo to look at Sabito, a bit startled when he blurted out.

"We will survive, even the people in the final selection will." What Sabito said encouraged both the raven hairs, their face going from a frown to a determined expression.

The peach-haired boy smirked. "Now let's hurry, we can't be late for the final selection!" He said as he started to jog towards the concrete stairs, two of his friends following him from behind with a smile of their own. Passing by the blooming wisteria trees. The leaves of wisteria being a beautiful color, a well-known shade of lavender blue. Looking as if it was glowing bright as the stars in the dark sky.

Sabito stopped at the entrance, both of his friends stopping on each of his side.

"Woah.." Was the only thing Giyuu could mutter out in awe, staring at how many people there were in front of them. All of them were males, making Makomo the only female there to participate in the final selection.

Most of the male participants had scars from the past or present. The others, they were still fine. But not from what happened in the past, or they just either did it for their own greed. The three students stopped admiring the crowd when they heard two voices that were in sync, the crowd also going quiet when they also hear the two voices in sync. "Greetings, everyone." Twins, a girl with hair that was almost white as snow, the other looking the same as her sister. "Thank you for gathering tonight for the final selection." The white haired twin thanks the participants in front of her, ignoring some intimidating glares that came shooting towards the twin way. "Mount Fujikasane holds demons that demon-slayer, swordsmen have taken alive and trapped here." The white haired twin began. "Demons hate wisteria flowers, which bloom here even out of season." The snow haired twin continued for her sister, sounding just as calm as she was.

"They cover the mountain from it's foot to halfway up the slope." The snow haired twin continues to explain more.

"However, from that point on, the wisteria does not bloom. So the demons roam free. You must survive there for seven days." Both of the female twins started to speak in sync once again, which seemed a bit creepy for the both of them being able to speak in sync once again without even trying.