十九

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

-Blood

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

"You! What are you doing?!" A voice yelled out, sounds of footsteps adding to it that there was more than one person. "Move aside!" Another voice rang out, 'Are they drunk?! Break it up!' comes right after. "Kid, stay away from that man!" A officer comes right out of the crowd, another pair of officers right on his tail behind him.

"We can't! Bring some restraints please!!" Tanjiro responds, helping (Y/n) hold down the new transformed demon.

"Shut up and step away!" One of the officers pull Tanjiro away as the other one grabs (Y/n) arm to pull them off of the demon. Yet, (Y/n) stayed there and didn't budge at all. Instead, they focused on keeping the demon from harming anyone. Seeing that (Y/n) wouldn't budge at all, the officer tightens his grip and pulls them a bit more roughly.

"Please don't do that!!" Tanjiro immediately exclaims, not liking how the officer pulled (Y/n).

Damn did he wish that he would be able to just snap right then and there.

Sadly, he respected the government. He wasn't even allowed to hurt a human too, now that he has joined the demon slayers corps. Heck! He's in the open as well!! He might as well deal with it.

"No one can hold this person down but them!" Tanjiro explains, trying to get the officers to understand the situation that's happening.

"Move!" The officer shouts at (Y/n) as they respond with a shook of their head.

"Please don't do that!" Tanjiro repeats again, struggling against the officer hold. Tanjiro finally gets out of the officer hold and instantly crawls back to (Y/n), putting a arm around them and helping them hold down the demon with his other hand. All three officers are now trying to pull the two off, however, they both were pretty stubborn to even budge one bit.

In the crowd, two people were staring. They stood out in the crowd a bit by their choice of clothing.

One was a male. He had short, pale, green, hair that turned to black at the bottom of his hair. He looked young, but a bit tall. His skin was oddly pale, almost looking as if he was almost white as a ghost. He wore a button-up shirt that was under a all white kimono before finishing it off with dark blue pants. His eyes weren't able to be seen close enough, although, they seemed sharp.

The other one was a female. She looked older than the boy, taking an appearance of a woman who could be around her mid 20's. She had dark, brown, hair that was tied into a bun. She also seemed oddly pale, just like the boy next to her. Her lips were notably red, adding more to her beauty. She wore a dark, purple, kimono that was decorated with patterns of red flowers and pale branches. She also finishes it off with a cream-colored obi to secure it around her waist. Her eyes weren't able to be seen very well, due to being a bit far from her and the many people being there.

"What the..?! Look at his face!" One of the officers were able to get a peek at the demons face, the other two officers now notice the veins popping out on the demons face and how his eyes were wild.