十四

WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

Suddenly, the faint demon scent Tanjiro was sniffing for just got stronger now.

Tanjiro immediately starts sprinting for the scent, startling Kazumi as he does. "What happened?!" Kazumi questions Tanjiro. 'He's fast..!' Kazumi thought in awe as he watched Tanjiro sprint away. (Y/n) follows after Tanjiro, causing Kazumi to follow afterwards as well.

"The smell is getting stronger! It's a demon!" Tanjiro finally responds, somehow Kazumi was able to hear it clearly.

That's where Tanjiro decides to do something to get where the demon was on time. He jumps on to a random roof of a household before going back to sprinting, surprising Kazumi as he still tries to catch up to Tanjiro. 'He..that jump!' Kazumi was still a bit surprised about how high the jump Tanjiro made to get to the roof. 'The stories are true..about the demons...and the Demon Slayer Corps!' Kazumi thought as he put the pieces together, finally understanding who the two were. Tanjiro jumps off the roof, skidding onto the ground before balancing. Looking at a random spot, he starts to unsheathe his katana. 'Here! It's here!' Tanjiro thought as he stared directly at the spot. 'A demon..and a human woman!' He walks towards the spot, not breaking contact with it.

'I don't see them..but...' Tanjiro thought as he gets closer to the spot the scent was coming from.

'The scent is the strongest..' Tanjiro turns his sword upside down as he still holds the handle, while his other hand puts the palm onto the part of the katana that's called a kashira.

'Here!' Tanjiro stabs the sword into the ground, Kazumi and (Y/n) come right on time just as the murky water appears after a pain cry was heard from the ground. A pale, green clothing that has a flower pattern on it floats in the murky water, causing Tanjiro to grab the clothing without a second thought and pulls it towards him.

A pale hand that was gripped onto that clothing grips harder, only for the clothing to rip and leaving a ripped cloth in the demons hand.

Tanjiro jumps back away from the hand that was out of the murky water, he lands on the ground as he carries the unconscious girl. The owner of that hand comes out of the murky water, showing themselves to the three.

The demon looked like a young man, very pale, had long blue hair with two long strands in front of his ears that were violet. He had three horns on his forehead, veins popping out to the point where his eyebrows weren't there. The demon eyes were red without pupils and had bags under his eyes, he also wore some kind of shinobi like clothing. The wound on his arm that was caused by Tanjiro was hissing as steam was coming from it.

'A demon with supernatural abilities..!' Tanjiro thought as he glimpsed at the murky water before looking at the demon, flabbergasted.

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.