十五

WARNING!

- Violence

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

The demon with one horn frowns, puzzled on why on earth does two demon slayers have a demon with them. 'What's the meaning of this? Who are these three?' The demon starts to question the three, not pleased by how the situation has turned out.

'Two swordsman and a demon traveling together?' The demon thought that it wasn't allowed for a swordsman to work together with a demon, a demon that was a man-eating creature. Nezuko steps out of her box before putting her claws up, ready to battle in help of need. "I don't get it at all.." The demon mutters under his breath, sinking back into his murky water when he saw that Tanjiro and (Y/n) got back into their positions. The demon with three horns, who was on the ground with their neck twisted, their head starts to spin back in it's place with it's neck looking as if it wasn't twisted at all just then. Murky water appears underneath him, making him sink back into it quickly. (Y/n) wanted to chase after him but knew they couldn't, they had to protect the two citizens. Nezuko looked mad for a second, but when she turned to the two citizens, she was back to her normal, calm, neutral, self.

Kazumi flinched as Nezuko turned to look at him and the unconscious girl.

Nezuko took a few steps forward before stopping after Kazumi took a step back, being afraid of what the demon, girl will do. Slowly but gently, Nezuko places her left hand on Kazumi cheek as she lands her right hand on the unconscious girl hair. Kazumi stares back at Nezuko, relaxing a little when Nezuko didn't do anything to harm both him and the girl in his arms.

"Nezuko.." Tanjiro murmurs out, surprised that Nezuko wasn't causing harm to the citizens that were human, due to her being a demon. Nezuko takes both of her pale hands off of the two citizens, turning around as two murky waters appeared before all of them.

"It may only help to console her, but I placed Nezuko under a suggestion while she was asleep."

Two demons started two come out from their own murky water, gritting their teeth loudly.

"All humans are your family."

(Y/n) grips their scythe. But as they did, a muffled jingle was heard underneath the uniform they wore. Another was heard at where might be the wrist, sounding a little louder than the other two that jingled in sync.

"Protect humanity.."

As (Y/n) adjusted their hand onto the handle, only one carved word showed being engraved on the metal in front of their handguard. The word being written as 'Maiden' while the other that was in front of it was covered by the cloak sleeve. Staring down at both of the demons with Nezuko, Nezuko brows furrowed a little as she stared.

"Demons are your enemy.."

Nezuko starts to walk forward before her pupils turn into slits as her veins pop out immediately around her face with her biting down on the bamboo hard, causing a 'crack!' sound. She starts to speed up as she gets closer. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro calls out to Nezuko in surprise, a bit afraid she'll get injured. (Y/n) watches as Nezuko sped up towards the demons, watching what will happen.