WARNING!

- Violence

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

You stared at the boy, soon losing interest on staring at the boy.

Turning around, you walked away. Not even gonna bother thanking the boy who saved your life. It was only a few steps forward until the boy called for you, making you halt in your steps. You turned around as the boy caught up to you, giving you a worried look once he stopped in front of you. "Are you alright?" The boy asked, a worried tone hinted in his voice. It was only a few seconds of silence before you nodded slowly. The boy worried face was now replace by a beaming one, one that shined bright like the sun.

And for a second, you thought you saw his eyes go dark for a second.

But you dismissed that, thinking your eyes are just playing tricks on you. "That's good, oh! I'm Kamado Tanjiro, what's..-" Tanjiro stopped before he could ask his question, noticing how you were already walking away.

Seeing how you didn't really care about having a conversation with him made him feel a little upset. Yet, he was gonna try and become friends with you no matter what. Tanjiro went to catch up to you, asking for you to wait for him. Only for you to not even stop in your tracks and wait for Tanjiro, just kept on walking and ignoring the calls from him. Soon enough, Tanjiro caught up to you. "Hey, what's your name?" Tanjiro finished asking his own question, beaming at you once again as he was asking. He was ignored again. But he kept on trying, trying to get you to at least have a small conversation with him. This went on for awhile, until you started to pick up your pace. Hoping for Tanjiro to get the hint that you weren't interested in talking, he didn't get the hint and picked up his pace as well to catch up to you. This soon turned into a little chase, well, more like hide n' seek. You pretty much tried hiding from Tanjiro, thinking he'll give up soon on trying to get you to be friends with him.

Boy, were you wrong. The burgundy-haired boy was able to find you everywhere, literally everywhere.

Hiding in bushes? He's right next to you, smiling brightly. Hiding in the tree? He's somehow in front of you on the branch. Hiding in the dirt? He's digging it up, just to talk to you. Hiding while he's distracted by the demon? He's already finished with the demon. Leaving him as he sleeps to hide from him? He'll be awake and start talking to you.

You soon gave up on trying to hide from this boy, knowing it'll be impossible to get away from him.

You sat against a tree, pulling petals off a flower out of boredom. Tanjiro was sat in front of you, talking his heart out. Only for him to go suddenly silent. Which somehow caught your attention, you stopped yourself from pulling the last two petals from the poor flower. You move your gaze from the poor flower to Tanjiro, who's in front of you. You got confused on why he suddenly got silent, and it confused you even more when you look at him.

Tanjiro was staring at you, completely silent. You tilted your head, showing your confusion towards Tanjiro.

Which snapped him out of his sudden staring. He quickly reassured you that he just dazed out and was thinking of something, waving his hands and smiling as well. Your nod was the only reply he could get, which made him upset a little.