二十

WARNING!

- Swearing

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

"Listen what I'm trying to say isn't about money!" The udon man exclaims, throwing up his weird hand signs. Tanjiro and you got back to where Nezuko is sleeping, who was gladly still safe and sound. However, the man who made the udon for Tanjiro and you wasn't happy about Tanjiro dropping his freshly made udon on the ground and left it there. You were a bit glad that you didn't suddenly drop your bowl like Tanjiro did, not that you would ever admit it. "What I can't forgive Is your lack of intent to eat my udon, alright?" The man explains as he throws his hands back down.

"I'm so sorry! Please serve me another bowl!" Tanjiro replies, feeling ashamed.

You just sat there watching the whole thing with Nezuko, who woke up not too long ago. You've just finished your bowl, which made the man gladly feel happy that you ate It. Unlike Tanjiro. "So you're gonna eat it?" The man asks Tanjiro, placing his hands on his hips. Tanjiro quickly responds with a 'Yes!' as he nods.

The man brings his face closer to Tanjiro's, repeating his question again to make sure.

"Yes, I shall!" Tanjiro immediately stands up straight and responds back. "Okay!" The man nods, making the scene look a bit funny.

Well, for somebody, yes. You were confused just as Nezuko was as you sat there on the bench. 'Why are they still yelling?' You think, not understanding a thing on what the two males are even doing anymore. The man turns to Nezuko, making Tanjiro follow his gaze and lock onto his sister. "You, too!" The man roars, while Nezuko, she just stares at the man dot-eyed. He jabs a finger at Nezuko, chopsticks in hand. "If you're gonna have udon, take off that bamboo things first!" He interprets. He throws his hand in the air, going into a funny position by bending his legs on each side. "What is that thing anyway?" The man queried before he shoves the chopsticks right up in her face, you literally had to scoot out of his way to not get slapped accidentally by his hand or something. "Take these chopsticks! Chopsticks!" The man screams out, moving his fingers in a weird way as Nezuko stares at him with her brows furrowed in confusion.

Right after he did that, Tanjiro slides in and grabs onto his hand that was holding the chopsticks, surprising the bald man.

"I'd like a bowl of udon!" Tanjiro tells him, shoving his face towards his as he has some sort of angry expression on.

Tanjiro lifts up two fingers before he continues. "I'd like two bowls of udon!" Tanjiro repeats but adds that he wants two, to be more specific. The man replies back with a 'R-Right..' nervously as he rears back to get more space.

Right when the man finished making two udon's, Tanjiro immediately digs right into the first one.

The man stares at Tanjiro in shock, baffled on how Tanjiro was eating and swallowing it so fast. Even you were shocked, you never knew anybody like Tanjiro would ever have that kind of speed to finish it. 'Well, it only takes about 20 minutes to feel full.' You thought to yourself, watching as Tanjiro finishes his other bowl in less than 2 minutes.

Tanjiro stands up straight before he puts his hands together firmly and thanks for the meal.

Tanjiro walks back to where you and Nezuko sat as he was waving at the man. "That was delicious!" Tanjiro compliments the man, smiling brightly. The man brings up a fist before he responds, "As long as you get it! It's all good!" Having a cheeky grin on his face and pleased that Tanjiro enjoyed his cooking.