WARNING!

- None

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

You walked out the shoji door, adjusting the hood over your head a bit further. Right when you were about to take a step, you felt small arms wrap around your left leg. "I don't want you to go.." Makomo voice came from where the small arms were wrapping around your left leg, her voice sounding upset. You almost sighed, almost. You knew this was gonna happen, because this happened every time you were about to leave.

You looked down at Makomo, making eye contact with the little girl aqua colored eyes.

You lift your hand up, ruffling her raven hair. You always did this as a way to tell her you will be back. Makomo pouted, but let go of your leg anyways, freeing you from her grasp. You turn your head towards your front, walking away from the retired water pillar and his three students.

However, you didn't notice the dark smile crawling upon Makomo pale face as her eyes went from bright to dark.

"Hey Makomo, how does (Y/n) make the conversation more interesting?" Giyuu asked Makomo as the three of them walked back inside the small cabin, getting ready to go to sleep.

Makomo smiles as she thought about it, her eyes curling up as she does.

"Well, since they can't talk, they just do funny actions, gestures and all." Makomo giggled after she said 'funny actions'. What Makomo said made both the boys get even more curious than they already were, what was the funny actions (Y/n) did? Just before Giyuu could ask anymore questions, the trio have already reached their own room.

"Alright guys, I'll see you in the morning! Night!" Makomo said before walking into her own room, closing the shoji door behind her. Sabito walks in to his and Giyuu shared room, but stops when he notices that Giyuu wasn't following him. Giyuu was staring at the ground, his brows furrowed in thought. "Giyuu, you coming?" Sabito called out to Giyuu, snapping the raven-haired boy out of his thoughts. Giyuu nodded at Sabito, walking past him to his futon. Sabito stares at Giyuu with his brow raised for a bit, before going to his futon as well. Sabito soon fell asleep, snoozing off peacefully.

Still, Giyuu stares at the ceiling awake.

He couldn't sleep, he didn't feel tired. His head was filled with so many questions about (Y/n). But mostly, what was those feelings was he experiencing? Why did he feel that way? Why did he feel it every time he saw (Y/n)? Why did he feel jealous when Makomo interacted with them? Just..why?

Right now, he felt upset.

He was upset that the cloaked person wasn't here, he was upset that he didn't meet them sooner, he was upset that they had to leave. But at least he got to spend a few hours with them.

Giyuu quietly sighed, turning on his side as he closed his eyes. Joining Sabito on the sleep..

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

(Y/n) walks in the same path that leads to Urokodaki small cabin, holding a bag that obviously has something in it. Being offered some fresh vegetables and fruits on the way from farmers nearby. This time, coming to the small cabin right on time. Seeing the small cabin in the distance, looking kinda small due to how far (Y/n) was from it. They adjusted the bag straps that was over their shoulders as they got closer to the small cabin each step they took, straightening their cloak as well.

Once they finally got to the small cabin, they stood still in front of the shoji door before lifting their hand to knock.

Before they could even knock, the shoji door was slid open abruptly. (Y/n) name was yelled out as they felt the same small arms wrap around their leg, dropping their arm back to their side, they looked down at the pale little girl that always welcomes them with open arms.

Makomo grinned up at (Y/n), grinning even more when (Y/n) looked down at her.

Giyuu came over to see what was happening, only to see that Makomo was clinging onto (Y/n) leg. He frowned as he felt the jealousy once again, dawning upon him. But was quickly replaced with wonder once (Y/n) turns their gaze from Makomo to him, tilting their head to the side at him.

For some reason, Giyuu couldn't help but feel giddy that they had their attention on him now.

"Hey, what took you so long to come back..?" Makomo questioned (Y/n), pouting up at them. (Y/n) looked down at Makomo, only staring at her as a response. Makomo sighed, guessing that the latter won't answer that question. She let go of (Y/n) leg and grabbed their hand, pulling them inside the small cabin.

"What's in the bag?" Makomo questioned again, looking at the bag that was on (Y/n) back. Giyuu followed Makomo gaze, landing his blue eyes on the bag. He also started wondering what was in their too. (Y/n) kneeled down on one knee, taking off the bag and setting it down in front of them. Giyuu walked over to Makomo side, wanting to get a closer look on what was inside. When the bag was opened by (Y/n), they saw food and water in there. Both of the duo drooled at the sight of it. It seems like (Y/n) noticed this, cause they took out two peaches from the bag and offered them to the two. "You're..giving this...to us?" Giyuu asked as he looked at the peach to (Y/n), a bit surprised from (Y/n) kind offering. The latter nodded. Both the duo face went from surprise to happy, taking the peach from (Y/n) hand and happily enjoying the sweet fruit.

A familiar peach-haired boy soon came into the room, watching as the two of his friends are enjoying their own peach.

Giyuu noticed his friend out of the corner of his eye, turning his head to him with a smile. "Sabito! (Y/n) brought some food, want some?" Giyuu said happily with a grin, Sabito pondered for a bit before nodding with a toothy grin. Being handed over a peach as well, he enjoyed the sweet taste that came from the fruit he was holding.

Urokodaki comes in the small cabin, about to call for his students, only to stop immediately.

He watched as his students talked and ate the peach with (Y/n), laughter and giggling every now and then. The scene made Urokodaki smile under his tengu mask, wrinkles increasing a bit as he smiles.

'So they're finally getting along with them..'

•

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
Sumimasen for the short chapter, If there's any mistakes, let me know and I'll fix it. Hope u guys enjoyed the chapter! (Edit:) Srry for publishing late ;-; I couldn't find a gif to match this, so I made a drawing for u guys instead..hope u guys like it! ^ ^ ♥︎