十一

WARNING!

- Violence

- Giant Angst

-Blood

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

The demon suddenly starts giggling uncontrollably as it's eyes close shut, not even caring that two humans in front of him are able to hear him. "W-Why are you laughing..?!" The participant exclaims, stuttering a little from the fact that he almost got eaten a few moments ago. The demons eyes open and curls up right when he looks at Giyuu.

"Because..this boy..." The demon points it's green, finger at Giyuu. "Is wearing a fox mask..meaning, he's one of Urokodaki's students!" The demon started to giggle after he finished his sentence, enjoying the look on Giyuu face.

Giyuu was shocked, but also confused. Before the raven haired boy could even say something, Sabito comes running out of a random bush and going over to Giyuu side. "Giyuu! Where have you been?" Sabito questions Giyuu with a frown, but his eyes had a hint of worry in it. "I was looking for you and Makomo!" Giyuu retorts, pouting a little that Sabito thought he couldn't keep up. "Oh? Another one of Urokodaki's Students?" The demon hums, observing the mask Sabito wore on the side of his head. All the attention was now on the demon. Sabito narrows his eyes at the demon, putting a hand on his katana that he got from Urokodaki. The demon, again, starts giggling. "This day is interesting, I'm getting more meals than I usually had!" The demon goes back to giggling after he finishes his sentence.

"Especially when it's one of my dear foxes.." The demon said, confusing the three even more.

"How do you know Urokodaki?!" Sabito demands the demon. The demon glared at Sabito for a split second, not liking the attitude Sabito had. But the demon answered anyways.

"He was the one that put me here, it's been years since then!" The demon yelled out, slamming a fist onto the ground out of anger. "But.." The demon continued, his eyes curling up, showing he was smiling under that green, arm of his. "I vowed to eat all Urokodaki's students..!" The demon finished explaining. "And they're all in my stomach!" The demon laughed out, making Sabito blood boil. Sabito was displeased that the demon would just laugh it off like that.

But Giyuu, Giyuu was pissed.

The raven haired boy was infuriated that the demon finds it funny that all of Urokodaki's students, are dead.

Doesn't that mean..Urokodaki was devastated?

Is that why he is so strict?

Giyuu brows furrowed, his exotic blue eyes glared at the demon. If looks could kill, the demon would be dead for good.

Giyuu bolts right at the demon, ignoring Sabito protests. He was blinded by anger. He couldn't withhold it, he couldn't just stand there and listen to the demon laugh about Urokodaki's students from the past. If they survived, maybe they would've had such a great future. Maybe they would've met Urokodaki's new students and act like a family together.

A family.

It only made Giyuu remember how his older sister sacrificed herself to keep him safe, in order to live.