WARNING!

- Angst

•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

A knock was heard from outside the shoji door of the small cabin Urokodaki owned, which made the students look over towards the sound in confusion.

"Makomo, what did you do?" Sabito sternly questions as he looked at the said latter out of the corner of his eye. Makomo frowned at Sabito question, feeling offended that he would think she did something. "I didn't do anything!" Makomo replied, pouting at up at Sabito. "If anything, I bet you did something!" Makomo exclaims as she pointed her index finger in Sabito face, which in response for him to lean back with a frown of his own as well. "No i didn't!" Sabito retaliates, glaring down at the pale little girl in front of him as he got the same look right back.

Both of them looked over towards the raven haired boy, the sudden attention on him made him flinch a little.

"I..I didn't do anything..." Giyuu mumbled, but loud enough for both of the duo to hear. Before any of them could speak up, another knock was heard. The three of them looked over towards the door once again, Sabito soon realized that they all were too busy arguing and didn't open the shoji door for the person who was behind it.

Sabito walked over and halted right in front of the shoji door, feeling very embarrassed that he didn't open the shoji door and just instead argued with Makomo.

Sliding the shoji door open, his eyes widening after the shoji door was slid open all the way. The other two eyes widen, Giyuu mouth agape in shock. The familiar kitsune mask covered the face of the familiar person Makomo and Urokodaki knows, stood right in front of Sabito. "(Y/n)?!" Makomo blurted out, her voice having a little hint of joy in it.

The said latter turned their head towards Makomo, watching how Makomo came running up to them and hugging their leg with a wide smile on her face.

"What are you doing here? You're earlier than usual.." Sabito questions (Y/n) as he crosses his arms. (Y/n) turned their head from Makomo to Sabito, they stared at Sabito as silence soon dawned upon the four of them. Sabito was about to speak up before (Y/n) started looking around all of a sudden. (Y/n) gaze landed on a wooden sword before pointing at it, the three students eyes followed where (Y/n) was pointing.

Three wooden swords sat there leaning against the wall. "You wanna train with us?!" Makomo exclaimed as she looked up at (Y/n) flabbergasted, but her aqua eyes sparkled with excitement. Giyuu grinned a little at the thought of training with somebody new, especially when it was (Y/n). Sabito looked surprised, not really expecting (Y/n) wanting to train with them. But after a few seconds, he smirked before grabbing three of the wooden swords and handing one to Giyuu, Makomo. Sabito handed (Y/n) the last wooden sword, only for them to shake their head. Sabito tilted his head to the side, confused at the rejection. (Y/n) showed their bandaged hands, which for some reason, seemed a bit small to the trio. But they dismissed that, trying to guess what the masked person was trying to tell them. "You're...hurt?" Sabito questions as he observed the bandages wrapped around (Y/n) hands, noticing a (s/c) gap between a bandage. (Y/n) shook their head, making their hands into fists. "You're mad?" Makomo questioned next, (Y/n) shook their head again. (Y/n) points at the wooden swords, then at their self, then put both index fingers over each other pointing both left and right, making a 'X' sign. Then points at their hand and turns them to fists and punches the air before stopping and looking at the three students.