WARNING!

- Swearing

- Violence

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『3rd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

The demon once again, launched an arm. But at the cloaked person nicknamed, 'little fox' in front of him. Only for the arm to be chopped off once again, by the same owner of the katana that chopped it off. The little fox leaps towards a tree beside him, leaping to one and another. The demon found this pattern similar to a certain peach-haired boy. His eyes curled up, seeming to smile behind his arms thinking that the little fox will just end up just the same way as the peach-haired boy did. But the little fox suddenly stopped on the tree branch, watching what the demon will do next.

The demon attempted to launch an arm at the little fox and grab their head, trying to crush the little head of theirs.

The little fox jumped up quickly before the arm could grab them and kill them the same way like they did to the peach-haired boy, dodging it merely by a few inches. The demon didn't seem too happy about that. So he tried another attempt to kill the little fox before him, he tried the same attempt he did on the 'girl-brat'.

The little fox chopped them all off, hovering in the air in front of the demon.

This gave him an advantage, knowing that they couldn't move if they were in the air. The demon launched a arm at the little fox, ready to grab and rip them apart. The demon secretly giggling as this happened.

Only for his arm to be head butted by the unconscious burgundy boy, who was now awake. The attack caused his arm to break from what the boy did, making the demon widen his eyes and panic. 'He defended the little fox..! And I'm out of hands...!" The demon thought to himself, panicking more and more when he noticed the boy was more than ready to cut his head off. 'I can't grow more in time! The fox-brat is in striking range!' The demon started feel the cold sweat on his head, the demon ignored the feeling. 'But my neck is hard and impervious! Even the peach-haired boy couldn't cut it!' The demon doubted the burgundy haired boy, not gonna expect what was gonna come at him. The boy got ready to attack, bringing his knees up to his stomach a little, crossing his arms up where it covered his neck. 'Total Concentration..' The boy breathes in a little quickly than before, he was determined on avenging those who died before the demon. 'Water breathing!' The two words echoed in his head, as if his mind was a cave.

'When he fails to cut my neck, I'll grab his head..and crush it, just like I did to the other one!' The demon planned in his head, going to do the same attempt once he finishes growing his arms back.

The boy nose twitches, smelling something.

The boy smelled for the thread, that soon appeared and connect with the demons neck that was covered by the arms. "First form, Water surface slash!" The burgundy-haired boy yelled out, cutting through the demons arms and cutting his head off in the process.

'That sound..I've heard...that sound before. Like a raging wind.' The demon thought to himself, remembering how that man was in the same position the burgundy-haired boy was in. Who seemed very familiar. But when that other guy got close enough for the the demon to remember in his memories on what he looked like in his memories, the same tengu mask clicked it immediately for the demon. "Urokodaki!" The demon yelled out the owner of the tengu mask name, his eyes widening when he thought he just saw a glimpse of Urokodaki about to attack him. Until the burgundy-haired boy was placed in his position, surprising the demon more than he already was. The demon didn't realize it until now, but his head was already falling to the ground as the boy landed.

The demons deformed, headless, body started to crumble. Which mocked the demon, since it was happening in front of his own eyes.

'Curse you! Curse you!! Die!!' The demon yelled out to his thoughts, feeling mad about how he could just die in the final selection on this day. 'My body is crumbling away! I can't stop it!' The demon watched the left of his body crumble, piece by piece into nothing.

'In the end he'll gaze upon me with eyes that are as if he's looking at filth.' The demon thought to himself, thinking about the expression from the boy that's gonna give him. 'The type of eyes that are full of disdain.' The negative thoughts continued in the demons head, his own head sweating a little despite his head not attached to his body. 'Damn it, I'm so afraid to close my eyes.' The demon said to himself in his own thoughts, knowing what would happen if he closed his own eyes and accepted his death. 'But this body won't allow me to turn my head..' The realization came to the demon, knowing he'll just have to watch the boy give him a horrible expression like others would after they killed demons. 'I can't believe the last scene I look upon before my death is a demon hunter—' When the demon awaited for the expression that he was expecting to come at him, the boy didn't give him the expression he expected. The boy gave him a look of sadness. It made the demons eyes widen in shock. The demon just stared right back at the boy, still in shock on what he just saw.

The little fox watched the whole scene happening before their eyes, just standing there on the side. They watched as the boy walked over towards what's left of the demons body, the left of the demons body was the arm. It's hand, the hand that always held their deceased brother hand, was open wide. Waiting for somebody to hold it's hand once more.

The boy action surprised both the demon and the little fox, never seeing this happening in front of their eyes before.

The boy, he was holding the demons hand and held it's knuckles against his own forehead. Meaning, he was praying for the demon. Even though the demon tried killing him, he still showed kindness towards the demon.

The demons head was halfway gone, leaving his eyes and his other half of his head.

The demon also noticed his head was also upside down, having to stare at the boy upside down. But what the demon didn't notice, was that he soon started tearing up. His own eyes full of tears that kept on coming.

The tears soon started falling down from his eyes, slowly going down to his forehead.

The demon for some reason felt at peace, accepting his fate. Meanwhile, the boy watched as the hand crumbled into nothing in his rough, yet gentle, hands. Once all that was left of the demon crumbled into nothing, the boy looked up into the midnight sky. Watching as the starts littered the sky, shining bright down upon them. The moon stood out the most, being bright as ever and glowing. The little fox watched the whole thing, thinking to themselves as they stared at the boy. 'Why did he show kindness towards that demon? Why didn't he give it a disgusted look and turn his back on them? Why was he caring for the demon that tried to kill him?' The questions wandered in their head, one by one appearing in their head. It almost gave them a headache. They narrowed their eyes at the boy from underneath their mask.

'Who is this kid?'

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
Sumimasen if it's kinda short, or that all the chapters are short. Should I start making them longer??